Looking for on-line store with Dominican products

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I am specifically trying to find some sazones such as Maggi's Sazon Completo and Ranchero caldo de pollo sopita (the one that come is small packets). I have searched the web for on-line bodegas or stores but there is nothing out there.

Oh and I am looking for a Domino Table.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks.
kj

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Where do you live?

I just returned from Boston,and found all I needed to make "Habichuelas con Coco" at "Stop & Shop"! Lots of "Spanish/Latin/Carribean" products available.CC

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
i Live in VA but I am only looking for a couple of sazones and some of the cucumber aloe soap. Thanks for the offer but my husband is going down on tuesday for a couple of weeks so I'll have him pick me up some stuff. I thought if I could find it online it would save him to the super (he's not an advid supermarket shopper) I've just decided to give a list of things to his cousin and have him give them money to go out and buy the stuff for us.

I find LOTS of latino products in this area but there is a distinct difference to me between the different sopitas in the DR. I can even buy Maggi cubes here, but I am also looking for the powdered Sazon Completo. And the Ranchero sobres of sopita are excellent for making soup.

I've tried to cut back on the amount used in cooking in general because of the salt and MSG content.

Thanks for the offers everyone!

kj

erozon

Jun 9, 2003
www.shopdr.com
Kindly visit www.shopdr.com.

We are an online store featuring crafts, souvenirs, rum, beer - and many more products all from the Dominican Republic. You can pay online via secure checkout with your credit card. We ship worldwide and can have your order on your doorstep in 24 - 72 hours, depending on your country of residence.

We offer: Quality Products - Quick Delivery - Secure Checkout - Great Prices

http://www.shopdr.com

Regards,

Eric
ShopDR.com
customercare@shopdr.com

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The poster asked a specific question. This is not an excuse for people to spam.

Please let it end here!

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
kjdrga,

I see you are in VA. In DC, on 17th Street NW, La Casa Pena has many Dominican products, including Sazones. Casa Pena is next to the Safeway on 17th Street, about 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle subway stop.