Club Escape, Cabarete - Swinging or not?

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
I managed to find a thread on this from last year, when there was some doubt as to whether or not this really was a place for swingers etc., etc. The view at the time seemed to be that there was some jiggery pokery going on on the message board, which still seems to be around today, if the place is not what it seems.
It certainly looks beautiful on the web site.

Can anyone give me a reliable answer on this for the present? I have a legitimate reason for asking, and this is not a veiled offer or threat to anyone (I'm quite happy with the man I've got, thanks very much, so no dodgy personal mails, please).

Linda.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Put your left foot in and do the jiggery pokey

Linda Stapleton said:
The view at the time seemed to be that there was some jiggery pokery going on on the message board, which still seems to be around today, if the place is not what it seems.

I don't think technology even as advanced as it is, allows "jiggery pokery" to take place on the message board as you said.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Where'd I miss that button?

I have chat, arcade, search, f.a.q., etc. but I don't have the "jiggery pokery" button! It's not even in my admin functions?

Are moderators not allowed to poker someone else's jigger?

Damn! I feel so left out.

Tom (aka XR)

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola Linda Stapleton!!!!

Yes, the place will cater to your needs, what-ever they may be.

That said, I will move this down to the General Travel Forum.
If it goes stale there, try posting in the Men from Mars- Women from Venus Forum.

Thanks
Tim H.

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Interesting Twist on Sex Tourism

Groups of caucasians fly thousands of miles to a tropical country and then have sex with each other and not the locals, in a hotel. I wonder why they'd just not swing at home and save the money?

IF the DR Prostitues Union catches wind they'll picket the hotel.

Of course if we call it jiggery-pokery they won't know what that means, vs. the word sex.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
Tim,

Thanks for giving me a clear answer. Just to set the record straight, this ISN'T what I'm looking for and that's why I needed to know.

I'll still go and check the place out, so that I know for sure from the management.

Wish me luck! If I don't post again for a few weeks, you'll know I've been sucked in!!!!

Linda.;)

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Ooooohhhh!

Keep us posted Linda? If we don't hear from or see you in a few days we'll send in the marines!!! Just in case your jigger got pokered or your poker got jiggered or something!!
Jiggery pokery? Very English! Nearly as good as skullduggery!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Well. Nothing to add here!

Linda Stapleton said:
Wish me luck! If I don't post again for a few weeks, you'll know I've been sucked in!!!!
Wow! Sounds like that really is a full-service place!