Sosua in November

nystateofmind

Aug 6, 2003
I am thinking about heading down to Sosua in November after returning from there a few weeks ago. Yes, I have been bitten by the "bug".

Just curious, what is the weather like on the North Coast in November? I am sure anything will be better than what it will be like in NYC!

Thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Those of us who live here look forward to November. Hurricane season pretty well over and it is starting to cool a bit from the hot summer..

If you will be here at end of November, don't miss the dr1 get-together planned for Sosua on the 27th. We have these periodically and they are a lot of fun.

Last edited:

nystateofmind

Aug 6, 2003
Thank you for the invite Ken but I will be there the previous week.

Now that the weather appears to be exactly how I like it - another question if I may.

I stayed at an AI in Playa Dorado but now I am looking to stay in one of the small, guest friendly, close to the beach, non-AI places that I hear about in Sosua.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Don Andres, Europa, One ocean Place and Rockys are all good alternatives, guestfriendly and close to everything. 5 to 10 minutes walk to the beach.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
November is a good month in sosua. Stay at the Europa.Have lots of sex. Have fun.
Larry

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
New York

I would like to know how your trip turns out. I have been to the South coast 3 times but would like to try the north. Please e-mail me or post

Thank you

crypton

Oct 3, 2003
Can some one please provide more info about the guest friendly places in Sosua noted in this thread....eg Europa, Rocky,etc.....hopefully with standard of accomm....eg airco, pool, traffic noise, general standard... and prices??33

Hope to be there late Oct for some fun times

Thanks