Curiously enough

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
-Carlos Everst Fournier, the Dominican man most destined to die a violent death met this prediction this morning. He got stuffed with five bullets in Navarrete, Santiago near the rotonda. This is the man who was a double spy in DR and even worked for the CIA and opened his mouth too much about many secret cows in DR. He said he killed 40 people and was contracted to kill Senator Gomez and even Juan Bosch under CIA orders. His tongue was silenced.

-The PPH, the Hippo re-election mafia I attacked for messing up the mediam at Enriquillo Avenue and using every sidewalk, driveway and available parking space in the Cacicazgos community got their punishment. The Community joined hands and fenced the mediam and placed garden flowers to stop the PPH jeepetas. They also requested a permanent AMET agent on site to enforce parking regulations. I sold my apartment there anyway.

-Hippo visits the disaster area in Santiago and Puerto Plata and becomes a Johnny-Come-Lately. Leonel Fernandez, while Hippo was shopping as Bally and Gucci in his worldwide vacation, visited the earthquake zone before Hippo. Hippo just doesnt get it.

-Hippo has not been DR president for very long. Milagros Ortiz Bosch, the vice-president has been caretaker president for the 39th. time in 3 years. We have had a president in foreign soil for at least 200 of the last 1200 days. Everytime he goes on a trip, something happens. This time it was the earthquake. And again, he did not return on time for the crisis.

-The Chief of Police, General Marte, who took office blasting general Candelier for the execution style of hundreds of young people in "intercambios de disparos" and promoting a soft persuasive style has now surpassed Candelier in street executions. The last execution in Sabana Perdida by one of his lieutenants was one of the most horrible crimes in our criminal history. The police is now the biggest crime syndicate in DR. Policemen are involved in most of the major criminal acts in this country.

-AMET, a once persuasive force has now become a violent force under Candelier. It seems their agents are copying the same style of the grey-uniformed counterparts. A man was recently beaten LAPD style with sticks, guns and fists for not carrying a helmet. It was all filmed as usual.

-Unless AZB can disclaim me, hi-rise tower apartments in Santiago appear to have survived the earthquake and pass with good grades. People were worried these high towers(7 floors and up) would not survive a strike like this. So far so good. Of course, this was not a 7 or 8 in the Richter Scale.

TW

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Regarding our favorite sicario, I heard on the news this morning that an un-uniformed officer came into the crime scene, reached out for the guys wallet and took out some ID or documents and placed the wallet back. All this in presence of policemen and press.

Now I'd really like to know who's personal card was this guy carrying. Maybe it was Chopolito's or the police chief's.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The wallet had......

an ID card from the DNI, a CIA credential, A DEA credential and a list of people whom he believes will attempt to kill him. He also carried an expired condom and two guns.

TW

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A DR Tragedy

Golo100 said:
an ID card from the DNI, a CIA credential, A DEA credential and a list of people whom he believes will attempt to kill him. He also carried an expired condom and two guns.

TW
has to be someone who actually has an expired condom on him, dead or alive.

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
Wanted dead

It's been a long time since The Sicario was fishing in turbulent waters.
First he opened his mouth and pointed fingers to Candelier's cousin I believe
Then he went on national tv to say how people he killed and under what governments. Stupid!

His self inflicted punishment was well overdue.
The way it happened was an expected one.

This will stir up some dirty water again.
Now in put the sequence of events in daisy chain.
The death of Senator Gomez.
The kippnaping of a famous santiago business man, the ransom was paid.
This clown came on tv, blah, blah, named names and nothing happened.
General Bencosme brother is gun down between Santiango and La Vega, and now the sicario.

Mafia style adjusments to me......:bandit:
Aj

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: The wallet had......

Golo100 said:
TW

The CIA does not issue Credentials to field agents or operatives. Many sites on the internet will sell you one though.

I wish I had a dime for every idiot who claimed he worked for the CIA. The vast majority of foreign operatives are not even aware they are working for the CIA.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Re: Re: The wallet had......

samiam said:
Condoms expire!!!!!!! OOOoops:confused:

Samian & Jon S.: If you've never seen the expiration date on condoms, it means you just can't pull them down far enough...lol

Sorry guys...couldn't resist!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Re: Re: The wallet had......

suarezn said:
Samian & Jon S.: If you've never seen the expiration date on condoms, it means you just can't pull them down far enough...lol

Sorry guys...couldn't resist!

Thats alright, I use Magnums anyways ........hehehehe

pasha

Sep 4, 2003

Tony C said:
The CIA does not issue Credentials to field agents or operatives. Many sites on the internet will sell you one though.

I wish I had a dime for every idiot who claimed he worked for the CIA. The vast majority of foreign operatives are not even aware they are working for the CIA.
Correct on several..... counts. I'd also add that for whatever reason, most people give far too much credit to the capability of the Agency to "control" things. With all due respect, the goal is to recruit a "source" [that's what they're called] and not simply to pass along his/her unwitting conversations.

The notion, especially rampant in developing countries, is that the CIA simply pulls a lever and their world turns upside down. ["Whoops says the Station Chief or Desk Officer in Langley! Let's raise hell in Pakistan. Pull the pregnancy lever boys."]

Read fewer novels and best, P

PS - Agency "Officers," that's what they're called, don't carry "credentials" either. If something's sold on the net it's worth exactly the toilet paper it's written on.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: The wallet had......

pasha said:
Correct on several..... counts. I'd also add that for whatever reason, most people give far too much credit to the capability of the Agency to "control" things. With all due respect, the goal is to recruit a "source" [that's what they're called] and not simply to pass along his/her unwitting conversations.

The notion, especially rampant in developing countries, is that the CIA simply pulls a lever and their world turns upside down. ["Whoops says the Station Chief or Desk Officer in Langley! Let's raise hell in Pakistan. Pull the pregnancy lever boys."]

Read fewer novels and best, P

PS - Agency "Officers," that's what they're called, don't carry "credentials" either. If something's sold on the net it's worth exactly the toilet paper it's written on.
Hmmm. Welcome out, P. I've been waiting. Be careful, You know how easy it is for us to have that little security clearance downgraded.

pasha

Sep 4, 2003

XanaduRanch said:
Hmmm. Welcome out, P. I've been waiting. Be careful.
Tom, I'm stepping as lightly..... as possible. You've been "waiting" but have you also been watching?

Best, P