Do you read well?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I thought that this might really surprise a few of you.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh?

HB:cool:

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola HB!!!!

how lnog it tkae yeu to thnik taht one up
HeB?

Jsut thnik a momnet abuot all the tmie you and I watesed laernnig how to splel wrods croreclty!!

Tim H.:cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I posted the same about 2 weeks ago. I guess not many people were paying attention. :(

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry AZB, I hadn't seen it.

Obviously not too many saw it this time either!!

HB

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Scots and Aussies have always known that - so they only pronounce the beginnings and endings of words.

Dominicans try to reverse it by pronouncing only the middle of words.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Water at Tradewinds?

Does anybody know what's up with the water at Tradewinds? It went out about two months ago and I had to put my family up at a hotel for a day and a night. Now I'm told that there's no water again and we might not have water again until the weekend is over. I pay enough in maintenance fees and expect a habitable home. Its easy to hold back money for each day that the condo isn't habitable but I'd rather have a solution. Anybody know what's up with this? Would prefer not to hear from management on this.

sami

Aug 7, 2003
Why don't you want to talk to management. Perhaps, they may have an answer for you......could be very simple