Aeromar Havana

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Can someone please confirm if it's true that Aeromar is no longer flying the HAVANA route as of this past week. And if so then that only leaves CUBANA on the route.

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Yes, this is truth, Aeromar doesn't fly to HAV anylonger.

I have a question to all professional forum memebers,:

When Aeromar started to fly to HAV, what did I tell you? I said that they will last for 3-4 months, I've been banned from this forum, I've been attacked and insulted etc,

so ....................... who's got a reason?????????????????

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Actually Aerocontinente's story on SDQ HAV route was weird, I don't know if they could operate some flights, majority of their planned operations to HAV were cancelled, etc.

Airlines like Aerocontinente and Aeromar only damage the image of dominican aviation, Today when there is such a terrible lack of trust to dominican carriers in the air, they cancel flights, sell unreal flights and operate flights to NYC via STI, this is such a shame.

OPTIMUS PRIME

Jul 31, 2003
ONLY DAMAGE THE IMAGE?!?!?!?

PAPITO,.. CONCLUSIOn.. YOU ARE A F**KING IDIOT. DEFINITELY. YOU SAY AEROMAR ONLY DAMAGES THE IMAGE OF DOMINICAN AVIATION!?!?!?!??!?

JEEZ... CARGO OPERATIONS for over 35 YEARS!?!?!?! and the longest operating Passenger service in a DECADE!!?!?!??! SINCE DOMINICANA DE AVIACION???

Of course.. you dont mentione APA right?? you dont mention Queen Air RIGHT? And all those other BULLSHIT carriers that have in fact been the ones to give Dom. Aviation a Bad REP. Lasting months.. GIve me a break....

IF THERE IS A COMPANY WHO HAS IMPROVED THE IMAGE OF DOMINICAN AVIATION IS AEROMAR..... AND YOU KNOW IT... EVERYONE HERE ALSO KNOWS IT....

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Papito,

you were banned for other reasons.

the question was do they fly to HAv. the answer is no

why stir up other issues?

are you that bored?

even when you do make comments that make sense, you tend to ruin it with your way of being

another thread down the toilet

thanks dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.