sex, i need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuloAzul

Oct 2, 2003
i am old 26 deaf from dominican (you already know deaf) and i live in nyc. i thought i'm with each a girls friends but they girls not with me. i didn't understand well, i kind of want sex to with girl. that's embarrassing for me i'm still virgin. and they girls don't believe me, they don't know how i'm feel because they girls don't want me "sex" but i wonder why they girls can't with sex deaf person they think "dumb" i'm not same other deaf person cause my old ex-girlfriend no more with me then i'm smart doing date a girls. i tried ask to each a girls. i can't do stupid question each a girls. doesn't work again. girls old 21 - 26 is problem and well i still thinking about. i don't care i'll looking for next women age 30's 40's. i'm still single, however deaf girls that's same they can't with me sex. i don't know what i tell girl again. umm i want to know what's sex question i ask girl out? i think i'm not good im keep figure out best question ask girl out. i'm mad what they're bother me begin date, sex talk. they're girls has boyfriend. i don't believe what they girl tell me. i don't like lie, play, fool, disrespect, distrust, lying. that's what i want know girls tell truth, honestly, respect. i wonder what girls think "deaf person"? i have problem all of girls dislike me, disinteresting me, unwant sex with me. what's big deal? who's care?! i have condoms...what the hell? if you tell me explain me , help me, everything. well i'm so pray i want f*** some more a girl my wild dream. you people what you think and your thought, your understanding. thanks p.s. positive respect if you need talk to me e-mail check out papichuloazul anytime

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Another in the parade of first-time posters with an "unusual" problem involving love/sex.

How many were ever heard from again after their first thread died? None, at least not by the same name.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just come to dominican republic and solve your problem the easy way.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I assume you can sign

Put an ad in the paper offering to teach people sign language for a low tuition price. I am sure you will get a few responses. Have them respond to you via e-mail and then e-mail them back asking their gender. If they are men tell them you are too busy but if they are female arrange to begin teaching them. After they feel comfortable with you try to have sex with them. Easier than going to a bar and trying to pick up a girl. That seems difficult with you being deaf. Good luck.

Dr. Larry Westheimer

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chuloazul
I'm really really sorry about your problem. Deaf people are still people like everyone else and that being said this message board is about the DR. We are not here to help people from the rest of the world get laid.

Contact some organizations that can help you meet others like you.

Sorry but I must close this thread. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.