Do not pay attention to Chriss CCCColon

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1mylife

Just another looser
Sep 29, 2003
These kind of people is not needed here.
All he knows to do is criticize the DR in a bad manner.
I have been reading his comments way back ago and he is just a bad informer for business, living, travel ect.
Don't believe this person, if he deserves to be call person, the individual is just a lier = un mentiroso.

EF :mad:

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
umm. errr, F1mylife - sorry to tell you this, but he's the one who controls this part of the board as the moderator. (not to imply he can't or won't stick up for himself)

You might be a great balancing act to him here though, because so far it sounds like you think dominicanos can do no wrong. Correct me if I am wrong.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
f1mylife said:
I have been reading his comments way back ago and he is just a bad informer for business, living, travel ect.
Don't believe this person, if he deserves to be call person, the individual is just a lier = un mentiroso.

CC,

I hope this is not one of your girlfriends mad at you. have you paid them all??lol

Last edited:

f1mylife

Just another looser
Sep 29, 2003
Re: Re: Do not pay attention to Chriss CCCColon

cmedina07 said:
CC,

I hope this is not one of your girlfriends mat at you. have you paid them all??lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a very quiet person and understand what you said, but this guy is always attacking the DR. It's not fare. He is almost stereotyping every single dominican.

I bet you he says that because he is one of these people who come here to abuse and exploit people and since he has not found an easy one he expresses like that.

EF. Thanks for the advise we both understand each other

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Do not pay attention to Chriss CCCColon

f1mylife said:
I bet you he says that because he is one of these people who come here to abuse and exploit people and since he has not found an easy one he expresses like that.

Conchale! Time to afix bayonettes and put on body armour.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Do not pay attention to Chriss CCCColon

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
Conchale! Time to afix bayonettes and put on body armour.

Indeed.

F1mylife:

Criss often tells it like it is. He has a sense of humour for sure, but he doesn't hate Dominicans (his wife is dominican) I think you're being too tough on him.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do not pay attention to Chriss CCCColon

Forbeca said:
Indeed.

F1mylife:

Criss often tells it like it is. He has a sense of humour for sure, but he doesn't hate Dominicans (his wife is dominican) I think you're being too tough on him.

corrections..he has many dominican wives...lol

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
f1mylife, you have gotten off to a "great" start attacking someone who has and is contributing a lot to this board while you have been lurking. I see that your dander got up over his comments, and those of others, about the productivity of Dominicans http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26165

I am assuming from your comments in that thread that you are Dominican.

If you have something to contribute to this board that will help us better understand Dominicans, I would strongly urge you to do that. Trying to generate support for a boycott of Cris Colon's posts is not going to work. Even those who don't always agree with him wouldn't miss them for the humor he injects.

You, on the other hand, are easy to pass over since you offer nothing but the product of what must be a sour stomach.

Last edited:

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Criss often tells it like it is.

I guess if we are all under a group acid trip then . . . yeah . . . in any other case it's like he is broadcasting from another world.

Don't gang up on the new guy too soon. You need to give the impression of being independent and fair minded. ;)

-Lee

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
f1mylife said:

Whoever told you that any of us believe CCCccccc anyway? Sure we don't believe him. We don't even believe ourselves. I tell you something about Crisss that I bet you did not know - He is also ugly - he is about 2 feet tall and has a big hunchback and a crooked nose - he only deserves to be called a little shrimp! you can't call him a person!

Now, tell me, why should we believe you? What have you said of value? Where is the information about business, living, travel etc., that you have given to the readers of this board. I've been looking in the archives for all your information and I cannot find it. Where is it?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
f1mylife, your observation of Cris is a bit premature for a newbie to the board. Cris has a wealth of knowledge of the culture and foibles of the Dominican way. What he may say or comment about Dominican life is not mean spirited or a put down in any way. He tells it like it is, or what it is supposed to be, and with humor. You do not have to agree with him, but do not call him a lier. If he did not care about Dominicans or the Dominican way of life, he would not be criticizing at all. Regards, PJT

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Escott said:
Where do these DOPES come from?

Looks like we catch ourselves a live one every six weeks these days. Sometimes two at a time... It's become kinda a knee yerk to react to this at all.

Now let's see what Criss says about this one.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
PJT, the problem is that f1mylife doesn't believe Dominicans have any foibles and resents anyone who says they have.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
read between the lines

We were talking last night about 'black' jokes and wondered why we did not know any 'white' jokes. Then we started telling 'blond' jokes...

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Sorry, but I have to defend this guy. I love Chris' posts because I appreciate him as a satirist. If he's not a satirist, he's an a**hole(which I doubt). But someone from a different background (language, literate and otherwise) might not get it. So guys, cut him some slack. - D

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

f1mylife- IS A- J*RK/OFF!!!!!!!

5 posts & 3 are on this thread.
Anybody who defends a person like this,

Who has brought NOTHING to the Forum!!!!!!!!!

Is his/her Butt Buddy!!!!!!!!;)

While you guys are SPEWING nonsense, out your ARSE'S.

This guy (CC) Lives, Works, pays taxes, supports a very LARG EXTENDED FAMILY, in the DR!!!!

He has a Cedular & can Vote, what about you????????

He did not steal the money from Banko Banniter!!!!!!
He did not steal the 90 million from the Lottery!!!!!!!
He did not get promoted to steal 50 Million U.S. in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, PRESIDENTIAL CREDIT CARD, WITH-OUT HAVING TO PAY 1 CENTAVO BACK!!!!!!
HE DID NOT BUILD 3 PRESIDENTIAL MANSION'S, by stealing from the people.
He did not, ask for a monthly WELFARE PAYMENT, from George Bush, with his hand out & his cheeks spread wide open!!!!!!.
He did not take the IMF agreement & flush it down the drain, by buying the ELECTRIC COMPAINIES BACK!!!

The PRD & the others here, did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or are you such an IDIOT!!!! That you can not understand why, some of us who came here when it was better, and had to watch it go down the toilet, feel the way we do!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :alien:

Duh.... Stop smokin the crack kid!!!!!!
Get a Hair-cut and a REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't belive, I just became my Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wake up and see what the F*CK is going on around you!!!!!!

We will survive on our U.S.$$$$$:p :p
NO MATTER WHERE THE GOVERMENT OF THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC, PUTS THE PESO AT!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE- VOTE PRD!!!!!!!!!!!
Viva La Revolution!!!!!! Just vote PRD, Pretty PLEASE!!!!!!!

Thanks
Tim H.:cool:

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hogwash!

Danny W said:
Sorry, but I have to defend this guy. I love Chris' posts because I appreciate him as a satirist. If he's not a satirist, he's an a**hole(which I doubt). But someone from a different background (language, literate and otherwise) might not get it. So guys, cut him some slack. - D

I appreciate your sentiments --- one comment, he better learn quickly. Why should anyone cut this person slack? I am also from a different background -- Oops, feel sorry for me! I will spew hatred and make disparaging comments to who-ever keeps my feet to the fire and then --- plead ignorance? --- please forgive me --- I'm from a different background - I don't understand too well.....
Hogwash!
He understood clearly what he was saying.

Usually when you get it wrong, you either apologise or you ask for clarification. If you come out fighting, someone else is going to punch you back.

Now just for clarity - note, I'm Chris with an h - this thread is about Crissss with many ss's.

Status
Not open for further replies.