Cable tv in Sosua

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Will stay in Sosua for about the next half year. Since I cant go out to drink and party every night for a so long period, i think there will be some tv watching. My question is if there is any tv guide, magazine or newspaper, that covers the cable net in Sosua ?
Are some of the channels showing the 2nd season of 24 ? if so which episode are they at ?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
As gerd indicated, there is no tv guide. What I do is go to the websites of the major English channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, TBS, TNT, etc.) and see what is on for that day. Most of the night-time series on the network channels started their new season this week or last. For example, watched the premier of West Wing last week and the premier of ER last night.

Keep in mind that in October when the US falls back that the DR doesn't. So that shows that I now watch at 10 won't start until 11, which means that I will have to wait until the reruns in the summer.

La Profesora

Jun 23, 2002
I have a suggestion for what it might be worth.

I do a LOT on Yahoo, and they have an option for television listings. You can, perhaps, choose that option and set it for the channels that your cable company provides. It has worked for me for several years.

There is also a website for TV Guide, which can be set for other locations. This is currently set for Puerto Plata.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/