Golf

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh my Goodness

The eastiest question of the day!!

First off you have the Rpbt. T. Jones 18 holes at Playa Dorada.
Nice and interesting, but flat, with water and ocean breezes.

THEN, you have about 1 1/2 hour ride to Playa Grande. This is THE gold course you will remember until the day you can no longer putt.!! Jones calles (called) it his masterpiece. 18 long holes on the ocean. I think that like 13 are on the ocean with great vistas (distracting, too) beautiful gardens, a fine restaurant. You will remember this one forever.

An hour south of POP you have the Las Aromas in Santiago. 18 rather short but very interesting holes by Pete Dye. Lots of elevated tee and greens, only three "water" holes.

another 35 minutes away there is a beautifullittle 9 holes by Jones up in the mountains by Jarabacoa. One of the lushest courses on the island.

And, you can get personalized guide service by posting to BushBaby or the Hillbilly, who love to gold and will help you with foursomes... Hint, Hint!!

HB

bbforbis

Oct 3, 2003
Thank God There is a Golf God

Well, we have a bunch coming down, will be at least six of us....most of us will probably consume as much beer as golf if that is okay with you....!

Love to arrange something....my hubby is a PGA Pro, and will likely have another Pro on the trip. Plus a few (like me) who love to play but are not very good at it.

Interested in being a golf ambassador for a week?