I Love Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
ME TOO!!!

(I'm also doing it in caps because I'm shouting it out too)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Why do I feel a group hug comming on?

Ok The DR is the best!!!

No answer me this.....Why? I am not trying to be nasty or anything. I am just curious about why the DR is the best.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
MONCHI8 said:
FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!!!!

DR IS PARADISE!!!

Why do I feel a group hug comming on?

Oh is that your subtle way of requesting one?
*hugs him*

Ok The DR is the best!!!

No answer me this.....Why? I am not trying to be nasty or anything. I am just curious about why the DR is the best.

Do you really need to ask that? Because of the cool people, the beautiful weather, the beautiful people, the cool weather, the food, the dancing, the beaches, the list is endless....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Chopical said:
DR IS PARADISE!!!
Do you really need to ask that? Because of the cool people, the beautiful weather, the beautiful people, the cool weather, the food, the dancing, the beaches, the list is endless....

Playing Devil's Advocate here.

Weather? Whats so great about it? What is better about the weather than say...Miami or Puerto Rico?

Beautiful people? Ok Lots of pretty Dominican Women.

Food? give some examples please.

Beaches? There are some great beaches in the DR but there are great beaches in Mexico, Grand Cayman, PR, Grand Turk. What makes the DR beaches so special.

Dancing? I am not a woman or Gay so why should I care?

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
this shouldnt' be a debate

Tony C said:
Playing Devil's Advocate here.

or thread ruiner...

Tony C said:

Weather? Whats so great about it? What is better about the weather than say...Miami or Puerto Rico?

PR isn't as good as dr. miami is like cuban central. at Dr there it's the best place to do snorkling

Tony C said:

dat's right.

Tony C said:

mangos, plantos, fruits, sugar canes, stuff

Tony C said:

Beaches? There are some great beaches in the DR but there are great beaches in Mexico, Grand Cayman, PR, Grand Turk. What makes the DR beaches so special

our beaches are great so what if we don't have the best beaches dr is overal the best.

Tony C said:

if you are straight you should still like it, don't you enjoy seeing the dominicana's shake it on the dance floor?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: this shouldnt' be a debate

Chopical said:
or thread ruiner...
PR isn't as good as dr. miami is like cuban central. at Dr there it's the best place to do snorkling

I am Cuban silly.
The DR is not high up on the list of Diving/Snorkling destinations in the Caribbean.
I was asking about the weather anyway.

mangos, plantos, fruits, sugar canes, stuff[/B]

Got all those here in Miami also.

our beaches are great so what if we don't have the best beaches dr is overal the best.[/B]

You said the DR beaches were the best.

if you are straight you should still like it, don't you enjoy seeing the dominicana's shake it on the dance floor? [/B]

The only reason a straight man dances with a woman is to make them happy(Enough to get them into bed). I would rather see her shake it in bed.
The main problem with dancing in the DR is the Music. Merengue and Bachata Sucks.

I love the DR but I have my reasons. I just hate it when somebody makes a blanket statement and then can't back it up.
So go ahead. Back it up!

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
I love the DR and I'm drunk!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe

haha that was a trip.

To try to answer Tony C's innocent questions:

Honestly i like Miami weather better than DR because la capital is HOT. It's like the thermostat is on HELL. However, that doesn't mean DR has bad wheather. I think any place where it's considerably warm throughout the whole year has what I would call good wheather.

Nuff said

All the fritura, carne de red, mofongo, deserts.....too many

Beaches? There are some great beaches in the DR but there are great beaches in Mexico, Grand Cayman, PR, Grand Turk. What makes the DR beaches so special.
no answer

What!!! Besides a Jamaican chick, there's nothing better then having a Dominicana winding on you to Tego.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: this shouldnt' be a debate

Tony C said:
I love the DR but I have my reasons. I just hate it when somebody makes a blanket statement and then can't back it up.
So go ahead. Back it up!

DR RULES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.