I am starting to wonder where my book is.

M

Michael W. Myers

Hello, Well I ordered Living in Santo Domingo on April 11,1999. I still have not recieved it I have the confirmation email they sent me. I read that it will take 21 days is this true? I am starting to think that I may never recieve it. Has anyone else ordered it and actually recieved it? Anyone with information regarding this subject please leave a post.

Thank You,

Michael W. Myers

D

DR One

Please email me directly at dolores@dr1.com with your address details and when you ordered the book and the amount paid. Most who order their book receive it within 4-10 days. We will check with our US distributor so that you can get your book as soon as possible.

T

tipre

well I haven't received mine so maybe there is some problems. tipre

J

josgon

Re:living in santo domingo

I'll be in SD in about 10 days and would be interested in picking up a copy of the book while I'm there. Is it available in bookstores and other outlets, particularly in the Colonial Zone where I'll be staying? Many thanks.--Josgon

D

DR One

Re:living in santo domingo

Drop by the Libreria Trinitaria at Arzobispo Nouel Street in the Colonial City. The exact address is listed on the following link. The book sells for RD$300 in Santo Domingo.