alimentary equiment distributors available ?

bruno

Sep 6, 2003
Hello,

as i am preparing a business trip within the next two weeks i wondered if anyone knows a good company (manufaturer or distributor) in DR for for alimentary industrial equipment like :

Positive cold rooms
Negative cold rooms
Cuttters
Mixers
Autoclaves

Another question would be about the possibility of finding good printing companies for packages...

thanks for any help

Bruno

bruno

Sep 6, 2003
I have not seen very often yellow pages with a sense of quality.;)

thanks anyway

bruno

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bruno, I realize that English is not your language

But do you know what Yellow Pages are?

This is the part of the Phone Book where you can find any industrial or commerceal product that you need.

The DR has a food industry. There are several meat packers and processors, and among them, CAMPOFR?O is well known in Europe.

I am sure yu can find what you are looking for, without too much trouble.

HB

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
I can help you there

I know an engineer that own a company that supplies equipment for many industries on free zone all over the country , they even sale in some hotels in mexico, If you want I get the number and the address for you..
Lissa

bruno

Sep 6, 2003
That would be great.

I shall come to RD next week (about friday for two or three weeks).

thanks

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
hey bruno here is the phone of the engineer I told you about
Ing. Carlos Castro 532.8269 cell: 481.9349
Do you speak spanish?, because he doesn?t speak english very much , but if you don?t speak spanish that?s ok we can work something out..

bruno

Sep 6, 2003
thanks lissa

Thank you Lissa,

my spanish is quite rusty but i shall come with one of my partnairs who is speaks good spanish...

I shall let you know the dates of my staying just in case you have time for a drink

SYS

bruno