good deal on immigration process

PhMB

Sep 30, 2003
I just found an official in immigration , very nice , who improve his quality of life by helping foreign people through the entire process of immigration , that costs 25000 pesos por one couple , ( 12500 per person ) all included , medical examens , translation of papers , ) etc . ( every single act that you can do yourself but have no time to ) the entire process takes less than 2 months , and is hassle free . he takes care of absolutely all.

as this person is very sympatic and efficient , I thank him by posting this thread .

PhMB

Sep 30, 2003
I can ask him when I see him , or give you his phone number by email please email me

I am sure that will always be cheaper and faster than any other way .

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Be careful !

There have always been helpful immigration officials like this one due to the administrative corruption.
But sometimes people who relied on their services found out later that their residence permits have not been registered !

PhMB

Sep 30, 2003
I trust completely this one , he shows me each step of process , and explain me all , I also know all of him . and he processed several appications before mine , and people don't complain , on the contrary !

Of course , be cautious before beginning all !

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
at the end of the day...

what are you getting in return for the $1000? he's reading some papers?? giving you a physical? Is he putting a visa in your hands?

Sounds very classical to me.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
Contact him quick!
After the next elections he may not be there any more. And all actions started by this friendly, helpful man may be worthless then.