Post Office Box

Moniki

Oct 6, 2003
Does the DR have PO Box services?? Something like "Mail Boxes Etc." If so could someone please direct to me an e-mail/Web address or a phone # where I can call and obtain info???

Please and Thank you

Niki

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
try the regular dominican post office .
I do for many years . I receive there all my bankstatements
bills, magazines. Receive letters and postcards.
Infact my daughter sends me postcards from all over the world
from her business trips
They were all received. Not one was lost.
400 peso for the year regardless how much you receive.
For anything important you use fed ex.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey Jan

With the PO Box International do you have a website or contact info? Looking for a postal service where I can ship large quantities safely. Any info on a good Postal service would be great. I have heard of EPS so any others would be great. THanks!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
To have the service here you have to pay a yearly fee. The person mailing from anyplace in USA pays to mail to Miami then the person recieving the package here has to pay the postage from Miami to here.
If this is what you want then let me know and I'll look for the address.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Sounds good...

Hey Jan that sounds OK to me. I am researching all options. Just need safe mailing options. THanks! :) PAM

GHABG

Oct 8, 2002
Business Mail

I have been using Business Mail for the past 3 years and have no complaints at all. The cost is RD200 per year (US$6.00+/-) and you pay by weight for everything received/sent. I have classmates who use other companies and they all seem to cost about the same and have similar service. Best regards, Tony

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
There is a Mailboxes etc. here in Santo Domingo and I believe there may be one in Santiago as well now.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Ken - Is the EPS address in Miami - where I would have things shipped? (wanting to buy a 5x8 rug off internet but they don't ship internationally).

Can I get the EPS address here or wait til I come down Xmas?