Investing

mullinsca

Sep 10, 2003
Hello,

Please help all of you that live in the DR. We are moving there but we need to get a high interest rate on 50,000.00 in order to live comfortably. Please offer some suggestions on some best ways to invest for the highest interest rate.
Thanks for all your help.

mullinsca

Sep 10, 2003
Come On Now!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

Come on guys and gals, we need help here. I know you all are full of knowledge.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I see you felt it necessary to post a second time after only 15 minutes. If you are going to live in the DR, you need to start learning some patience.

While you wait, do a search of the archives for subjects like investing, interest rates, etc. This subject has been discussed many times before and there already is a lot of good info available.

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
I don?t know how much time you have to do the investment or how long are you willing to wait for get the results . But I guess that the construction business is a fine one but it takes time, or buy some property do a small renovation and then sit back and live of the rent or sell it and do it so and so..

wtf2001

Aug 22, 2003
Interest on $50k US?

Capital of $50k US generates how much interest???

Some reputable finance houses will lend 10% -14% depending on how long and how much you deposit. From what I hear, converting to Peso and putting it in a D.R. bank is almost as safe as throwing it in the street.

Even if you get a 30+% interest in pesos after depositing U.S.$, the devaluation would make it so you very likely lose money.

If you figure out how to live comfortably from interest in $50k legally, I am sure the D.R. population would jump by 100 million just from US expatriates alone.