Confession/Invitation

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
Hello All,

I have been "lurking" around this site for some time and have recently began posting. Mostly Washington DC area related threads. My grandmother is Dominican. I must say, that there are some unique personalities here.

I'll be on "parole" from my Middle East tour and will be in Santo Domingo at the end of October. Whoever is so inclined is welcome to join me for a drink/meal, my treat. It would be nice to meet some of the personalities here who live in the DR.

Thanks!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Welcome,and thanks for your kind invitation!

The last guy who made an open invitation like that had to take it back!(Was It "King-O-Dice?)I think about 40 people showed up at the Jaragua Hotel Sports Bar!Just let us know when you are going to be in Santo Domingo,put a "few" beers on your tab,and people will show up! Cris Colon;)

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
40 people showed up?!? I didn't realize that many of you actually live in Santo Domingo. Irregardless, it would still be nice to meet you characters.

Apr 26, 2002
I'll buy a drink for everyone too. Just show up at the Colmadon Vladimiro/salvage tire yard in the middle of the Barrio Capotillo at 11 pm, and the drinks are on me.

Last edited:

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
THAT WAS FUNNY, PORFIO

LOL! Now watch some poor bastard actually go there and wait for you. (It'd be fun to see him actually doubting his whereabouts, and heading on to Capotillo. I can just picture the ensuing commercial: Barcel?, "Haz lo tuyo!......A palo limpio!"Hee hee hee hee, haar haar haar haar haaaaaaaaaar!)

-Indie (Yes, I know, I'm sick)