Need some feedback from regulars...

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Hola all:
Been a long while since I've posted but, am up to my ears with the boy, work and classes!
Feeling real stressed and that started me thinking about taking a much need vacation.
My cousin and her family will be travelling to Punta Cana & staying at the Riu Bambu for a week and they've invited myself & son to join them. However, much would I love to just lie in the sun & do nothing, I'd like it even better if I get to see old friends and meet some new ones like the board's regulars! I've been missing out on all the DR1s get togethers.
So what should I do? Go on the trip and make a side trip on my own to meet everyone??? or just bake in the sun and not get to meet anyone at all?
I have chocolates, tea and pipe tobacco gathering dust on my shelves meant for BB, bottled spices for HB and books for Jan.
What should I do?! Sorry CC - don't have anything for you - figured that you probably have everything you need!
Trip planned for Dec 5 - 12.
Will consider all options!
Helen

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nice to hear from you Helen. Too bad you aren't going a little earlier and meet all the great DR1ers at the Thanksgiving Dinner. I'll still be there till the 8th so maybe we can get a bunch together after the Thanksgiving bash. Take a bus up for a day or two.