Happy Thanksgiving

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
To all the Canadians out there.

Hope you have a great day. I have 22 coming over today.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Happy Thanksgiving, Anna. We had a small gathering last night. Local stores had great deals. I'm on the NB border, am not a Canadian, but did appreciate the holiday atmosphere in the area and sure did love the turkey. Also, this weekend caught my first "This Hour Has 22 Minutes." Haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Now on our side it's Columbus Day. I'm very mixed about this holiday.

john harper

Jan 1, 2002
same to you Ann have a great day,to the ones that are coming north (ont)to check the fall colours as a family afair i'm afraid you missed it by a day or two....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Happy Thanksgiving, Anna. We had a small gathering last night. Local stores had great deals. I'm on the NB border, am not a Canadian, but did appreciate the holiday atmosphere in the area and sure did love the turkey. Also, this weekend caught my first "This Hour Has 22 Minutes." Haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Now on our side it's Columbus Day. I'm very mixed about this holiday.

I love that show.

Let's also give thanks on Columbas day to the founder of the Island of "Hispanola" and giving us a great place with great people, therefore giving us DR1 ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

If you vote out that crazy Prime Minister you WILL have something to be thankful for!
I am going to eat some "Beaver" today in your honour!!!
cc

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Happy Thanksgiving to Anna et al,

Greetings from rainy Nova Scotia but I must admit that 75 degrees F in October (yesterday) was quite a pleasant surprise.

Fortunately we celebrated Turkey Day yesterday when the weather was fine.

Gregg

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Happy Gobble Gobble Day to all my fellow Leafers! Great to see friends and family around here again. Hope everyone had a blast!