Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
509.gif

wishing you both a fabulous day!!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Happy birthday to Grahame, a kind soul and gentleman I had the pleasure of meeting & chatting at length with during my visit to the North Coast this past July.

Happy birthday to Chiri, whom I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting in person, but hope to someday. She's easily one of the most insightful participants on DR1.

Many happy returns to you both!

Best Wishes,
Keith

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday to you both!! Hope you hit plenty of that Dominican Rum!!

Carol

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks to all for all the kind words and greetings. I am having a lovely day and reading the posts on DR1 made it even better.

Happy birthday Grahame!

Chiri

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!

Chiri, hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for all of the special interest in my posts :)

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
A little late but my best wishes on your birthdays and a sincere wish for many, many more!!!
Grahame, hope to see you, Ginny and the boys in Jan.!
John

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks to one & all for the Birthday Greetings. Sorry the reply is a bit late but I was out of the country until yesterday afternoon & have only just got on to the computer (Had to fight "She who must be Obeyed" off it as she has been doing all the "STUFF" for me in my absence & has got used to mailing people now!!).

Anyways, thanks to all & I will NOT be posting what I did on my day in the UK!!!! Someone might be watching now she knows how to use this thing!!

Hope your day went well Chirie - MY we Librians are good, aren't we??!! Did you know Cliff Richard was born on the same day? - Grahame.