Tummy tuck and Breast lift

Tiggercndo1

Feb 6, 2002
I went to DR for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I came home a happy girl. I went to Santo Domingo. I have a Dominacan Family who I am very close to and they know him and called him for me and set everything up. If you want details on price, send me an e-mail and I will tell you all about it. Yes, it was alot cheaper. He was wonderful. I will explain later. Now, if I were to deside to do something more, even if it were the same money as here, I would still have it done in the DR. He was great! Better then any surg. I ever had here in the US.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Please post the details here so everyone can learn now and in the future from your experience.

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
Info on tummy tuck

Tiggercndo1 said:
I went to DR for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I came home a happy girl. I went to Santo Domingo. I have a Dominacan Family who I am very close to and they know him and called him for me and set everything up. If you want details on price, send me an e-mail and I will tell you all about it. Yes, it was alot cheaper. He was wonderful. I will explain later. Now, if I were to deside to do something more, even if it were the same money as here, I would still have it done in the DR. He was great! Better then any surg. I ever had here in the US.
Can you send me the info email is creativity123@aol.com, I will be going to DR in oct for a tummy tuck and want to talk to as many people as possible that have had on to know what to expect, please e mail, I'm very scared, but can't wait to do it!

Sharon

Jul 27, 2004
Tummy Tuck....

I would love to know the name of the dr... etc... does he have a webb site... etc... and how much cheaper??

I bet your feeling like a million dollars.... good for u girl!..
All the best
Sharon

Tiggercndo1 said:

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Men dont understand

Lechero said:
Try excercise maybe.
Stop eating Krispy Kremes and try fresh fruits and vegetables.
Why would someone expose themselves to "elective" surgery?
Just my opinion, when I put on an extra 5 or 10LBs I eat and drink less.

If you gave birth to a 9lb baby and your skin stretched, there is no diet or exercise available for that to go away... only elective surgery.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Excited

Tiggercndo1 said:

I am going for a tummy tuck in Feb. Please give me as much information as possible on that doctor and what was the cost. Thank you.

IrishKat416

May 12, 2004
Just a thought......

Lechero said:
Try excercise maybe.

I am not saying this person was obese and lost alot of weight, but perhaps they HAD lost alot weight and exercise just didn't work. That does happen when people lose a great deal of weight....doesn't necessarily mean they sit around and eat Krispy Kremes all day long....you shouldn't assume!!

toneloc24

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Lol!!!

I elected to have Lasik surgery done on my eyes. Really just got tired of wearing glasses. Best decision I made in my grown-up life. 20/20 vision is really taken for granted.

Now, breast/***/penis/calf enlargements???? You get no pity from me when something goes wrong. And as a man, the novelty of fake breasts on the same woman wears off in time. A natural set always trumps it. :classic:

Tummy-tucks??? Breast-lifts??? A word of advice: go to the gym and eat healthier. You can buy improvements to your body, but in time, those same lazy habits that made your gut so big in the 1st place, will only make you fat again in a year or two. With breasts, you can defy gravity through exercise. :lick:

No wonder there are so many fat kids today. They are only learning to be lazy from lazy-*** adults. Even worse, there are TV shows dedicated to glorifying this crap.

Long live the natural woman who takes care of her body!!!! :p

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Lechero said:
Try excercise maybe.

WOW!!! You are my hero!!!!

John

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lechero said:
Try excercise maybe.

If all you can do is pass judgement on someone, PLEASE don?t bother posting.
If you have nothing constructive or knowledgeable to add, lurk!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I want to hear more about the breast lift. How much?

We need prices and places where to have this done not smart *** guys that have no idea about giving birth to a 10 lb baby. ;)

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Lol

The only reason why they posted was because "breasts" was in the title. Hey guys seeing that I am doing all this searching for surgeons I will see if they have some out in the D.R that perform Scrotum lifts. :p I will post the information as soon as possible.

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Jozee74 said:
I will see if they have some out in the D.R that perform Scrotum lifts. :p I will post the information as soon as possible.

Now that sounds more painful then having a 10lb baby. :cry:

Tiggercndo1, when you say "breast lift" is that the same thing as implants?

Is it mostly foriegners that have these type of surgeries?It's funny, for some reason, I would have never thought that type of operation would be popular in the DR.

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
Interested in knowing more.

Tiggercndo1 said:

Please e-mail me with more details at kperinchief@gov.bm

Karen

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Settle down. Not everyone of us is lost in the pre pubescient-Hugh Hefner mind set.
A friend of mine just returned from Brazil where he had a face lift ( waddles around neck, eye lift and tightening of face, jowls. Deposits of ?? on both sides of his nose ) and a suctioning of stomach and chest lift. Plus bone grafts for implants, a complete upper roundhouse with implants, crowns, caps. Will return in 6 months when the bone graft is set to complete the bottom portion.
To me, he looks pretty much the same. A mid sixtyish guy with greying, resceading hair line.
Cost for dental=$2500.00 US + 2 months there.Sense of wellbeing(?)=priceless!
I for one, would like the person who had the work done to tell all. Where,?who,? how much,? why,? degree of discomfort,? why,? age-before & after,? weight-before & after? ? why? Length of stay,?
Please disregard the nonsense responses.
Curiously enough more men then ever are now having various cosmetic procedures done to remain viable in an ever younger looking image for " business" and romance.
Please respond!
John