Hope this isnt a stupid question?

I have been traveling to DR for many years but just recently I have decided to get an apt or a house in Santiago, I was going to send some stuff down to DR in the meantime to a friends house ( Stereo, TV and a DVD player) but was told by a shipping company that the portable stereo was 225 dollars alone to ship, I bought the damm thing for 300 dollars. My question is does anyone know of a decent place to buy some home entertainment products at reasonable prices?
Thanks Pat

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
In santiago, go to calle del sol con esq. sanchez, its called "plaza lama". Do negotiate the price if you are paying cash.
There are several places to buy TV and stereo in santigo area. Another place is Pricesmart (parent company is costco). They also have decent prices on stereos.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Don't you know..

that there is no such thing as a stupid question and that it is a sign of intelligence - wanting to learn !!!

Sorry just had to add that (coming from a long line of school teachers!!!!)

Marlie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When you are here, I will help you with that. You would use my membership and buy the stuff. I mean why become a member if you will only buy one or 2 items. I only charge 10% surcharge on total bill. Hahahahaha. just kidding my friend.
I will help you in santiago when you are ready to settle down.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Badpiece33,I saw all your pictures in the Media Gallery!

Welcome aboard! Spend some time emailing AZB,or me.We can help you be sure and not let the ladies take advantage of you!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have been a member of pricesmart eversince they opened up but I had realized soon that I didn't need to buy bulk items as I live lone so this year I let it expire and I simply use my buddy Carlos' card. No big deal as carlos is almost my neighbor. You just have to give me a notice about shopping there and I will get the card ready.