Hooking up for the 20 th

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
I was arranging my schedule for the Thanksgiving week when a thought came to mind. Are there any other posters who might be interested in listing the dates they will be in town or the location were they will be staying. Maybe we can organize an inteniary for some week day functions. Myself I will be in the DR from 11/20 to 12/1.

I am considering lodging at either the Magnifico Condominiums, the Casa Blanca or the palm hills. I havent made any reservations yet so I am still open. So far my plans consist of Hlywuds party, the Thanksgiving bash and if possible I 'd like to venture into some different areas and look at some plots. Anyone want to hook up for some activities let me know.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
DR Nov. 5th to Dec. 5th.

New York from Dec 5th to Dec. 14th

DR Dec 14th to Feb 5th

Feb 5th to Mar.1st New York

Mar. 1st to April 15th DR

BTW: Never heard of those condos. Where are they?

I will be glad to take you lot hunting.

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Good deal !!!!!!!

I am sure there will be other takers on your offer Scott, your keen eye and real estate experience will be greatly appreciated. I will PM you additional info pertaining to my price range as time draws near.

Judging by your traveling schedule, you should own stock in the airline industry.:)

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
37 Days to Thanksgiving bash

Time is drawing near. I have 30 days left before I am enjoying a cold presidente beer while girl watching on the beautiful beach of Cabarete. My poor Mamita is unable to make this trip because of work constraints (hehehe...e ::nervous: ).

I recently e-mailed the Casa Blanca hotel to find out if they have any vacancies for that week, so if any poster out there is interested, I wouldn't mind sharing a 2 room suite with a fellow DR1'er ( providing that your a clean and normal individual). If there are any takers, please let me Know by 10/24/03 as reservations are closing fast.

Last edited: