LAN Dominicana increases free baggage allowance

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
From MIA or To MIA

Is this free baggage info only for going to MIA or also from MIA? Do you know? Thanks, :) PAM

Xpert

Oct 12, 2003
Flying 3 times a weeks is considered unreliable service to the Dominican eye.

Jan 1, 2002
i wait to see a real Lan Dominicana Airlines, because this is Lan Chile, crew are from Chile, the airplane title is Lan Chile, all is Lan Chile, Lan Dominicana is only a name in websites.
the same Aerocontinente Dominicana.

I wait the real dominican airlines, that Lan Chile and Aeroco... said.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Aerocontinente is definatelly not Dominican even their employees have buttons on their uniforms stating 100% peruvian.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
Lan..

The crew hired by Lan Dominicana is being trained to work in Lan Group. They are not going to be working to Lan Dominicana exclusively. There are flights that you will find Dominican crew but not always, they are constantly rotating around the Lan group. That was made clear in the interview/hiring process of the Dominican crew.

Starting next year, all planes will be painted with the title LAN, it will not say Lanchile, Lanperu or LanDominicana just LAN. That's because the airplanes, crew and staff will be rotated all around, not only for one airline.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Re: Lan..

GRS said:
The crew hired by Lan Dominicana is being trained to work in Lan Group. They are not going to be working to Lan Dominicana exclusively. There are flights that you will find Dominican crew but not always, they are constantly rotating around the Lan group. That was made clear in the interview/hiring process of the Dominican crew.

Starting next year, all planes will be painted with the title LAN, it will not say Lanchile, Lanperu or LanDominicana just LAN. That's because the airplanes, crew and staff will be rotated all around, not only for one airline.

That makes sense

Xpert

Oct 12, 2003
What I ment was that anyone who has a bit of knowledge about aviation knows what the current dominican airlines are currently going thru right now. dont take it personally.