Thanks Bugs

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Thanks Bugs for the great nite you put together at DK for our "reunion" Good company, food, wine and dancing. Hope everybody got home safe---Thanks again!

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Thank you guys! It was lots of fun, lots of laughs and a great place, I will definetly go back.

Lets do it again sometime!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
It was great meeting all of you. Keith and Scott, you guys are a riot! Bugs, let me know when you feel like going back, we can meet up.

I am going on only 3 hours of sleep so I am going to crash now.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I had a very nice time and everyone was great except... Ah nevermind.

Reuben, you are the cats ass, no wonder the Cannuck contigent loved you!

Lina, you were every bit the hotty I expected.

Bugs, what can I tell you, you are a beautiful charming woman.

Chopical, nice to see you were a woman, like em much better then men.

John, nice meeting you and hope to see you again.

Mr. & Mrs. Forbeca, great meeting you guys!

Keith, great as usual!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So escott actually showed up?
Damn, i thought he was gonna stay home in his undies.
Anyway escott, did you have to wear your clip on tie to get in?

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Just arrived back in DC ahora mismo after the long ride back. Thanks Bugs! Very much enjoyed finally meeting you, Techie & Lina in person after well over a year of virtual chatting.
Johne, pleasure to meet you, sir! Hope our paths cross again.
Forbeca is a charming, classy lady who does Santiago proud. Enjoyed meeting your husband -- let me tell you, many of us were envious of the fella. ;)
Chopi, nice to meet you! Keep that enthusiasm! It's refreshing.
Scotty, as usual, you were a hoot! Always a pleasure, my friend. [Hey, man, careful what you say about Lina -- her hubby is Dominican! he may come looking for you. ;)
Zeus, man, hope you got home ok!:p

You guys are always welcome to visit Metro DC -- I know some great places to dance where the music is more... latin. Hey, why don't you send a delegation to the DC area party Pasha and I are trying to cook up?
Warm regards,
Keith

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Thanks Bugs

I had such a nice time. It was really nice meeting you all.
Keith and John you guys like to party, I can tell!

Scotty, a real pleasure meeting you sir.

Techie, thanks for the little chat w/ my hubby. (he was a little apprehensive since he was the only husband there). Thanks for putting him at ease. (Insight? don't know but it worked!)

Lina - I had a wonderful time, glad we were able to talk a bit before going upstairs.

Chopical, great meeting you.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So who was the guy who ordered all the drinks and left without paying?
I know it wasn't escott, he drinks water (a great cheap date).
We would like to know because if he shows up in the DR1 gathering in sosua, we would know what to do with him.
Name please!!!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
AZB said:
So who was the guy who ordered all the drinks and left without paying?
I know it wasn't escott, he drinks water (a great cheap date).
We would like to know because if he shows up in the DR1 gathering in sosua, we would know what to do with him.
Name please!!!

OMG - AZB how do you get all the latest gossip? Wow, you're good!

That was Zeuss, he was so out of it, hope he got home ok.

Zeuss, you need to buy a round for everyone on the next get together! what do you say? deal?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So let me get that straight: he was sober enough to order drinks and order food etc. then he was sober enough to get home safely. Now you actually believe he was drunk enough to actually forget paying his tab?
He better not pull that sh*T in DR or marco and eddy will sexually torture him and stick all the bottles he drank up his.....you know where.

Last edited:

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Forbeca, it was our mutual hate for the Yankees that got us on common grounds. He's a cool guy too. It was great meeting the both of you.

Zeus, I Just have one piece of advise for you. Next time you go out to dinner with complete strangers make sure you stay sober enough not to make a fool of yourself. There's really no excuse for walking out without paying your bill.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
DRtechie said:
Forbeca, it was our mutual hate for the Yankees that got us on common grounds. He's a cool guy too. It was great meeting the both of you.

Zeus, I Just have one piece of advise for you. Next time you go out to dinner with complete strangers make sure you stay sober enough not to make a fool of yourself. There's really no excuse for walking out without paying your bill.
Ah, it was worth the 120 dollars the evening cost me for my wine and steak not to have to have him look at me any longer in his drunkin stupor.

Robert, what the hell happened to you?

Pm me with your number so I can call you.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
and an extra round for me

Zeuss, you need to buy a round for everyone on the next get together! what do you say? deal?

I bought the guy a round at the bar before you guys got there. It must have been that round that did him in;)

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Yeah Zeus had quite a night. He owes us - big time. Quite entertaining though. Next time we'll all go out and leave him with the bill.

Jazzy is right, yet again, that it was worth the extra few I spent so that the guy could go on his way and Johne would stop threatening that I would have to dance with old Zeus in his drunken state.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
ZEUS said:
Zeus, from Santiago, las tres cruces. Grew up hanging around el monumento where my father worked (years ago). Living in NYC washington heigths...

Adios,

Zeus (primus inter pares)

AZB, you have more in common with this cheapskate than you realized.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It was either you or me

Bugsey34 said:
Jazzy is right, yet again, that it was worth the extra few I spent so that the guy could go on his way and Johne would stop threatening that I would have to dance with old Zeus in his drunken state. [/B]

Only reason that I did that Bugs was that he kept asking ME to dance with him.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"AZB, you have more in common with this cheapskate than you realized." Ken

Ken would you please care to elaborate on your statement? How is it that I have anything in common with this cheapskate? Oh wait, he lived in santiago that?s why? So what does that make hillbilly?
Please don't even mention my name with the name of that guy in the same breath. Thanks in advance.
AZB

P.S Escott, what type of a steak and a glass of wine costs 120 dollars? Damn, I must have left NYC a long time ago. In Santiago, the best steak and a few cups of wine will cost you less than 600 pesos the most in a decent place.
Long live Santiago!!!!!!!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Zeus, we will give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Words of advise never get drunk with strangers it doesn't give a good first impression. You gave into the stereotype dude, so sad so sad. Anyway I hope your grandma?s party was worth you skipping the bill.

Forbeca - if was nice meeting you, yeah I too am glad we chatted before going upstairs

Scotty - I had lots of laugh with you, I am very glad you joined us. Sorry your dinner was so expensive, but hey so was mine and Bugsey and all of the others who covered Zeus portion.

Johne - nice to meet you, you are a nice guy, hope you got home ok thanks for not dragging me to Queens that was kind of you.

Bugsey - you are a doll I am glad you are settling in to NY. We have to do dinner one day without the guys (tratare de no aburrirte) ;)

Techie - You are a very nice young man. Glad we chatted a bit. See I didn't even mention what a cutie you are. ;)

CCarabella (sp) - glad you dropped in although it was for a short time.

Chopical - Happy to hear you liked the food. Sorry Zeus made you nerveous

Keith - It was nice to finally meet you. All appreciated your effort. Meeting you and bugs after all this time was great.

It was fun playing musical chairs with you all

Lina