Manny Lee and Junior Felix

Jays1fan

Oct 29, 2002
www.jays1fan.com
Can anyone help me make contact with Manny Lee and Junior Felix ? Both Played for the Toronto Blue Jays. I am a Big Blue Jays fan and they are the Only Players: Felix from the 1991 Div. Champs Team and Manny lee From the 92 WS Team , that I do not have an autographed baseball of. I would be willing to make a charity donation to their favorite charity for their autographs.
I live in the USA and need your help.
Thanks you,
SCott
Jays1fan@aol.com
www.jays1fan.com

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
while you're here you should try for rico carty's autograph. he's from San Pedro de Macoris.

mob

ps. that's a nice collection you're starting. when you ask charlie moore for his you should ask him if he remembers the wheat sheaf tavern.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
i got that scott, but since you are here (on DR1) maybe you could ask for help with rico also. i know he wasn't one of the original '77 team, but he did play in the game when the jays beat the orioles 24-10. that's got to be worth something.

mob :classic:

Jays1fan

Oct 29, 2002
www.jays1fan.com
I see what you are saying now. I would love to have a rico carty autograph someday, but my main focus is Manny Lee and Junior Felix. They are the only guys from the 1991 Div. Champs and Lee 1992 WS Champs, that I do not have.
Hard to imagine someone helping me on Rico, when I cant get any help on the other 2 and have been trying for a year here on DR1.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
given the number of teams that they both played for after the jays, and none of them have info to help you either, indicates that maybe they don't want to be found.

lee was not a nice person anyway, felix was ok. carty on the other hand is very well respected in Dominican baseball circles.

mob

Jays1fan

Oct 29, 2002
www.jays1fan.com
You should really check into things before you ramble on.
Manny Lee only played for the Tex Rangers for 2 years after the Blue Jays ( 1 game with the St. Cardinals in 95 )
Junior felix played for the Angels for 2 years after the Jays, 1 year with the FL. Marlins and 1 year with the tigers in 94 before hanging them up. So its not like they played for a bunch of teams.
As far as Rico goes, I dont live in the DR so I can not say to his Fan Favorite in the DR Baseball community, but I do know a few people who have sent him cards with-in the last year ( In the DR ) but he has not signed for them, but he will do the occasional signing at a show for the money.