Codetel Lines

S

Stephen

Has anyone noticed problems with US to DR calls recently on both their Codetel home phones and cellulars??? It seems that for about the last 3 weeks the people on the other end say that our calls keep breaking up. Doesn't matter what phone, cellular or wired???? Does anyone know what can be done. It is very annoying!?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not A Problem with Me

I received quite a few calls in Boca Chica last week on my Codetel cellular and in one case the person commented that it was so clear it was like he was in the next room. I have found calls to Orange cells iffy at times.

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
CODETEL para joderte

I HATE CODETEL!!!! Just got my first phone bill in after moving house...supposedly the traslado would only cost RD$500.00 plus 350 for an extra extension. HA! Well I have 68 pesos of phone calls....and the total bill is RD$4018.49 with all the extra charges they have decided to stick on!!!

I called them up and got some stupid excuses that this is only the first month as I have to pay for the instalation of the VIP line, dial up, call waiting, call waiting cancelation (what is THAT?) blah blah blah blah....

Sorry for the rant but when I saw the word CODETEL it made want to SHOUT and have a FIT!!!

Thats my two cents