Dominicans in Europe !!!!

La Reyna

Oct 20, 2003
Hello it's me again!

I would like to know if I'm the only Dominican living in Europe in this place????? Or are there others???? Or Europeans married
to Dominicans????

Bye Kiss La Reyna

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There are tons of dominicans living in europe ex: austria, germany, france, spain etc etc. Dominicans are everywhere, even in russia.
There are also a ton of prostitutes working in europe (nude dancing and plain hooking). Many hookers from the north coast end up marrying europeans and move to europe. You may not like to associate with that type of crowd. Then you also have many students who go to europe and study. I have several dominican friends in south spain, germany etc.

La Reyna

Oct 20, 2003
I think you missunderstood my question, my friend.

I know that there are a lot of Dominicans in Europe, my Question
was "Am I the only Dominican who is living in Europe, in this
Forum Thing ???

Most of my friends are Dominicans, and they are not all working in Cabarets and stuff, but your right, a lot of them do. And we also have a Problem with Domincan Drug Dealers....but where not.

Besitos

Bobs

Jan 8, 2002
Dominicanos all over the place

Yes, there are a lot of Dominicanos in Europe, all hardworking, some very accomplished citizens now. And no, none of them are prostitutes! In the old DR1 forum there was this real pesty poster living in Holland, promoting his site about Samana. His got tired of spamming and stopped.
I know of one young lady, 2nd generation now, who is just dying to meet our resident hombrecito pakistani in Santiago to give him a piece of her mind. He may want to stay home and hide, though. She's a colleague CO now with the Aachen Polizeirat and and a black belt in all sorts of oriental stuff. Todo en broma, nada en serio.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Come on "Bobs",What part of Europe do you live in,Vatican City?"

"All are Hard working,NONE of the them are Prostitutes"!!!!! I'm "On -The Floor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC