Last week there was a story on DR1's News regarding

a "Haunted House". I was wondering if anyone had

any (scary) stories to tell reagrding Ghost and/ or Spirits

in the Dominican Republic.

Paging Art Bell!

JD

beano

Oct 29, 2003
Well, I don't have a story, but I was wondering where I could maybe visit a haunted/rumored to be haunted B&B or hotel in Santo Domingo. Any information would be appreciated. It's a surprise for my girlfriend. Thanks.

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
In today's Gobierno de la Ma?ana, they where trying to do a story on a so called haunted house in San Juan. Supposedly all comunications (cel phones and radios) failed as soon as they entered the house (nothing strange to me since in my apartment the signal always collapses in the kitchen) and when a nes crew from chanel 9 tried to fil in the house, their camera also failed.

People here a pretty gullible and they will much sooner blame the devil than look for a reasonable explanation.:confused:

Could be them solar flares that have been firing up all week!!:alien:

One of the girls at the office told me that San Juan has always been a "witchcraft" town. I guess thats where Hipolito will send the JCE in order to change the election results next year.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I know that house.

It is were John Edwards communicated with the long departed soul of BigFoot's mother.
How do I know this? I read about in Nostrodamus's prophecies. while getting my reflexology therapy to get my mind off of Global Warming!