guest policy in budget hotels

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I'd Bet the Cheaper the Looser Though

Escott said:
Well that would depend on the hotel. What a silly question. Why don't you just mention the hotel and you will get your answer.

Under $30 isn't all that budget but it ain't the Ritz and is probably more likely to have girls through there than fancier joints. I agree though it could be run by nuns and thus say the name and we can tell you the game.

There are places on Duarte in boca Chica that are RD$200 (so, 6 bucks) and they DEFINITELY allow guests. Of course it is a by the hour place condoms included.

nice_jean

Oct 20, 2003
I m sorry...

Escott:
Thanks for your warm welcoming and friendly reply.
A "silly" explanation why I cant give you any name of hotel: I am a DR newbie & I am an independant traveller and use to change my hotel on a 1 or 2 days basis, because I travel all over the country. That is why I ask a general "generic" question and I cant give you a list of hotel that I dont know.

From what I read here and browsing thru the archive, It seems to me now that there is no incompatibility between Budget accomodation and relax guest policy, it is rather the contrary? Did I get it right?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
There is no rule of thumb. So hotels say yes, some hotels say no. Without knowing where you are staying it is impossible to say. Another way to get this done is to ask for guest friendly hotels in the towns you plan on staying with a price range.

I lost my chrystal ball last week and am unable to read minds anymore so please be more informative.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Guest friendly

All inclusive resorts are invariably NOT guest friendly. There is a corelation between high priced hotels and a "non guest friendly" policy, as they have more to lose than a budget hotel if the guest has sticky fingers.
There is no set policy for budget hotels with regards to guests. That would be up to the individual owner/administrator, and there are thousands accross the country, so it makes it difficult to be precise answering your question.
If you have a specific town or city you are going to, you could put the question out for a list of "guest friendly" hotels in that area.
Marco.