rephrased question? how easy is it for a bigger woman to get laid while on holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
the first year i was in puerto plata, not to brag, but being petite, nice fit body,blond , blue eyes, not hard to look at, couldnt understand as to why all the resort boys were all over my friend who was much heavier. dont understand. not enough cushion for their pushin i guess. why?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe you look cheap and have no money?

Maybe you look like you wil not fall for all the lines that relate to extracting money? Sick mother, dying sister etc.

Maybe you do not look in the need for some "pay-as-you-go" love?

Maybe your boring?

If it bothers you, eat more...

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Rob, that's got to be the best response ever given on this board. AZB-CC-Escott: Eat you hearts out.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
holy s**** rob, that was funny, and no i dont dress cheap, yea i do show off the tattoos, but in a nice way, and as for eating more, i can eat more than anyone i know,it just doesnt go anywhere. oh, and it didnt bother me too much, was just wondering why i didnt get the look? hmmmm, wrong country maybe? lol.

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
thanks for that, i was probably too drunk to notice, or that i dont get the "pick up"lines until later. or because,i swear, i have this note on my forehead that says 'GET LOST' because even here at home, i never meet anyone. my friend says they look, but i dont look like im interested in meeting anyone as im having too much fun with my friends. i think ill go with that.

People can send off strong signals or vibes that say "stay away", or "I dont feel like being bothered". It all depends.

Woman have that "Womans intuition"
men I guess can read a strong "Vibe" of a woman, negative or positive since
he generally makes the first move and does not want to be
embarrassed by the woman.

Maybe you looked like a powerful woman and they felt intimidated.

Or like what was stated before, Dominican Men want women with more "meat on the bone"

Dec 9, 2002
how easy is it for a bigger woman to get laid while on holidays?

But that isn't what you seem to be asking in your post. Your post appears to say that it was easy for your fat friend, but not so easy for you. What you really seem to be asking is "why did my fat friend get laid and not me?"

However, I have read your other posts and it appears you DID get laid.

So what is your question? :confused:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Eddy said:
Rob, that's got to be the best response ever given on this board. AZB-CC-Escott: Eat you hearts out.
Nah, you have it all wrong. He is trying to blow her off and I am trying to figure out how exactly I am going to bed her down and make her happy! LOL

On another note, I was at High Caribbean Disco with AZB one night and we leave. He is several steps ahead of me talking to two fat ugly hookers. I get up to them and one of these fat hookers says to me, "I know you". I was completely embarrassed, since of course she was the Fugliest, that she said that and she didn't even look familiar. I look at her and ask "how do you know me?". She says "I have seen you around and you live here". I was so relieved not to give AZB the ammunition to use against me in a court of law, I mean on DR1, but you had to see his face in anticipation. Poor Dude was let down. The smile was creeping all around his eyes, a big grin appearing on his face and he was thinking "GOT HIM".

HAH, I live the clean live! I only choose the pretty hookers.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Escott said:
HAH, I live the clean live! I only choose the pretty hookers.

Don't forget to mention those young boys you have in your apartment day and night.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"couldnt understand as to why all the resort boys were all over my friend who was much heavier. " Kunky

Its all simple, the fats ones are easier. The fat ones never get any action back at home so when one of those greasy, slimy uneducated young dancer goes after them, these fat women go head over heals. Then the sankie comes up with a problem "how he can't accompany her to the disco tomorow because someone stole 100 dollars from the manager's office and they are blaming it on him, so if he doesn't come up with the money by this afternoon, he will get fired or go to jail...". See where this is leading to? So the fat woman knows if she loses this stud she would have to float in the water all by herself like a lost whale. So she comes up with the money to save her fun. Then the same fatty comes back over and over again to see him and bring him more gifts and eventually marry him to get him out of this country.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like all "Preditors","Sankis" go after the easiest "Prey"!

"Back Home" the "Fat Ladies" don't get any "Play"! Sooo,the "Bullshit" is easier for them to eat up!!!Easy to attack the "Deer" that can't run away!!

Now, when I was in the "Orient",I got all the girls,and my thin friends watched in amazement!!!When they asked "Why?"..The girls said that "Fat Men" have a lot of money,otherwise they couldn't buy so much food!!!

;) Cris Colon

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Apparently those Oriental girls hadn't figured out what your main source of protein was.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: rephrased question? how easy is it for a bigger woman to get laid while on holidays?

kunky said:
the first year i was in puerto plata, not to brag, but being petite, nice fit body,blond , blue eyes, not hard to look at, couldnt understand as to why all the resort boys were all over my friend who was much heavier. dont understand. not enough cushion for their pushin i guess. why?

I thought you said you met some guy that made you cum like eleven times or something... Seems like you got your action to me.

Moniki

Oct 6, 2003
To each his own and there are Dominican Men that are attracted to Women who are thin as well as large. Being a "large" woman I find that what draws the most attention is T & A. As far as your friend getting more attention you were probably having too much fun to see them chasing after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.