Water 2 Fire Energy

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Very interesting info:

Water2Fire generation for all kinds of cooking, heating, metal industry and farming (heating for green house)

State-of-the-art-technology, Water2Fire generation for all kinds of cooking and industry application. It can replace Lpg/cng as alternative source of sustainable energy with water, H20.

This is a major breakthrough, in the safe application of hydrogen as sustainable and alternative source of energy. These generators are ecofriendly and more economical than fossil based Lpg and cng. Low cost,zero emission of Ghg and safe to use. Water is broken into hydrogen and oxygen, at will by electrolysis for combustion. No retention and storage of hydrogen required, thereby making generators generators very safe.

WATER TO FIRE

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Great News!!!!!! Where can we all rush out to buy one???

"Plaza Lama",or "La Curacao"?? How much are they?? ;) :bandit: :bandit: ;)

CC

And you STILL need electricity for electrolysis,at least thats what my physics professor told me!!!

Last edited:

minerran

Oct 16, 2003
Hold it guys, before you get too excited about this, consider the following:

First, keeping the process of electrolysis going requires a continuous supply of electrical current. You can't "feed back" energy like a perpetual motion machine.

Second, all energy conversions have some loss associated with them when some energy "escapes" the apparatus during the conversion. So when comparing the electrical power consumed to separate the gasses to the energy released when the hydrogen is burned, it will be seen that there is less released by burning than was consumed in electrolysis.

These generators, as the web-page states, are good in situations where somebody is using natural gas, propane, etc. because they REQUIRE AN OPEN FLAME for some reason.

For home use, its better to stick to electricity. I know you guys have trouble with power outages in the DR, as I've read. Get some solar panels and use them with 12 volt appliances, lights, etc. It won't power heavy appliances or AC, but will help.

Interesting thread though.

Randy