Ok you Dopes...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Rockys tonight at 7pm for dinner. About a dozen of us including Barry who got lost from Santiago Airport listening to XR's directions. Poor bastard ended up at Ahi bar having a steak instead of getting to Sosua! Ended up paying a cab so he could follow him to Sosua. LOL

Robert, Alanindr, Rocky, Ina, Ute, Randy and Cindy, Alberto and Some dentist from Midwest (forgot the name) Barry, Scott. Email Marco at rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com or call 571-2951 if you want to go so we can keep some sort of a head count. Sorry about no notice, happened over breakfast this morning and I was busy all day so there you have it.

Be there or be square...

Escott

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry Scott,
The golf course this morning took priority over reading DR1 & as a result didn't see this until tonight!! So, on this occasion I will have to be "Square". Have a good evening & if you see Gary, tell him I have been trying to ring him on his cell phone but keep egtting his answer-phone system - HE doesn't pick up (could it be that he recognises that it is ME on the line??). - Grahame.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
We had about 15 people who showed up. I had a great time and had the most pleasant surprise when my friend who drove about 2 hours for dinner to just drive back after walked in. Debebe THANKS for joining us man, what a great surprise. MORE OFTEN, you don't need to even read it here, just call on your way and I will make myself available in any place you want to go!

Nice conversation, nice people and good food. For a Thursday evening I think that was about 60-70 people at rockys that night which was busy.

Cant wait till thanksgiving!!

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
You are most welcome Scott, the pleasure was all mine. I wouldn't mind to drive even further for such a nice get together. I really had a great time being with you guys. Dinner was absolutely fantastic! them guys sure know their stuff when it comes to ribs. Everyone was nice and friendly, and I really enjoyed meeting AlaninDR. A real Cool guy. Rob, thanks for the treat. See you all on the 27th.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: Escott

Hlywud said:
Don't forget the 20th, I do not know how many people will show for an afternoon get together, hopefully a few will be at Rocky's or Eddys.
XR must still be down in power, no recent posts.
You kidding Wud? I even made sure Rob comes back for this one. We will miss some of the working stiffs but I will certainly be there and we should get quite the crowd of people that want to meet the Warden and yourself!

Looking forward to it!

Scott