Did you know AZB was a gymnast?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Guys, I need a chiropractor. My back is hurting. I can't stand up straight and can't walk. I think I have seriously hurt my lower spine. The nerve root is swallon and I am out of commission.
The hell with chasing girls, I am gonna stick to my old tricks. See what happens when you hang around with a bunch of amatuers?

P.S. Got checked twice in sosua by military and police. The first time I let them check me all over. Damn guys had rifles and machine guns in every hand. I was seriously hurting on my back but I let them have it their way. Then when I turned towards santiago (mountian road), I got stopped again. This time I wasn't about to go through the BS all over again especially with the pain in my back So I told to captian that I was checked before and I am not gonna go through this sh#t again. I told him I got a back pain and I am a quiropractico but I can't treat myself so please let me go. he laughed and let me through.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just got back to Santo Domingo. Only 3 army road blocks and 1 tire burning incident.

You did kind of hit your back hard, I'm sure something wasn't happy.

It was a fun day and I dumped them all off on the corner of Hache. Hope they made it home :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I got home and all set for tomorrow's riots. If my back was any better I would burn some tires myself.
hey thanks for letting me get out of the deal with the young girls. The 2 girls lived next door to a current girlfriend of mine. What a small world. Imagine if she had seen those girls getting out of my car after spending 3 days in sosua? What would she think? You think she would believe that I only met them today and did nothing except fell on my ass so hard? Naaa, I didn't want to get involved in any explanation; besides, they lived really far away.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I'm glad all you guys made it home safely. AZB try the same treatment you recommended for me. Then we'll both know if it works.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
road blocks???

AZB,
Where did you get stopped? I went to Santiago to get gas for the kitchen yesterday afternoon, as there is none left on the North coast, and I didn't get stopped anywhere.
Sorry to hear about your back.

Rob,
Thanks for getting rid of that irritating glitch in my PC. I am forever in your debt.

Escott,
Quit dragging Aftab around in dangerous places. You're gonna kill the poor fellow.

Marco.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Man actually it was a reverse quarter gainer... Man that woman can boogey! I guess I would also with the towelhead chasing me:)

What a pleasant day. Robert turned into the red nosed raindeer:)

AZB... Hope you feel better!

Eddy, you would have forgotten all your pain after seeing the dive AZB took! Man what a big fall!

Escott

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I already knew that he was a "Gymnast"!!!

Why,,,,..Because he usually has his foot in his mouth,and his head up his ass!!!

Since he may find it diddicult to "Manipulate" himself,I recommend 600 mg. Ibuprofin every 6 hours with food.The food part should be easy! Cris Colon:cool:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yup I find it very "diddicult" to manipulate myself so I went to a massage therapist instead.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
I keep telling you you have to go for older women thay cannot run as fast/.on the other hand the Dominicans always slow down if they think they are running faster than you;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I shouldn't laugh, it must have hurt, but it was funny. It happened so slow that I got to take in every detail :)

Just like watching a train wreck made for iMax.

azb.jpg

Last edited: