Fedex Delivery Question

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
Scenario:
Two VCRs were Fedexed Oct.22 (International Priority) from the States - I was informed they were "given" a value of US$300 - I agreed with value - I was informed Thursday, November 6th - they would be delivered Friday or Monday and I could pay the driver the determined fee - not a problem (I hope not TOO excessive)

but my question is: who and what is the Non-FedEx clearance broker - this is a new one on me
"?Delivered to Non-FedEx clearance broker?" and I wonder if they will participate in the huelga..........

Doesn't FedEx have any clout (this is probably a DUMB question, sorry) with the customs powers that be to deliver WITHIN FedEx delivery criteria - I was told by the FedEx spokespeson here "customs is doing this to all courier services, is that really the case?
hope they deliver soon..........

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
I wouldn't worry; Fedex is on top of things. I've used all the courier services here and they've all worked fine. DHL has been a little problematic sometimes, but even they work ok.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Customs

There are new people at Customs and have been very slow to price merchandise recently.