Where can I watch American Football, (NFL) on the North Coast?

Bacalao

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 5, 2003
I will be in the DR for the month of December and I was wondering were I can watch American Football. I will be staying in Puerto Plata.

Thank You,

Bacalao

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I've heard about a guy named Eddy...

...I think he has a kind of Sports Bar with comely wait staff

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Eddy's sports bar sosua. Nice big place, several TV's. All the football games. Nice girls working there. Reasonable prices and 2 nice pool tables.
Larry

Bacalao

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 5, 2003
Thank You for that information I really appreciate it ,-Il'l be on look out for Eddie's sportsbar with the nice girls located in Sosa . That doesnt sound that hard to find. The thought of looking at some nice Morenas during the commericals instead of those bad coors commericals and fox's fall preview. I am both excited and frightened at the same time. It Could be an interesting half time? If I happen to run into I will be happy to buy a nice cold presisente.

Bacalao

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Bacalao said:
The thought of looking at some nice Morenas during the commericals instead of those bad coors commericals and fox's fall preview.

Bacalao

Eddy dosent have any morenas working for him. The girls are all India-clara. Last time and every time I am there anyway.

Larry

Last edited:

bLackCobra

Spammer
Oct 26, 2003
www.stillmatic.com
i Cant watch FOOTBALL in DR on the televison

When i was in DR i was mad as hell they didnt have the Football sport channel bah

Do you have to order the channels or what the hell?