looking for a large dog,

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have just the dog for you!

The problem is we live is Santo Domingo!
He is a little over a year old.A large -med.,or a Medium-large dog.Short hair,long tail and short ears,Mostly grey in color(Like a Wienerimer?)
He was an "Only Child".His mother and father are the dogs who live with us.I believe that since he had no "Brothers and Sister" to socialize with,he never got a "Rank" in the family.Therefore,his mother and father don't like him,and he is "SAD"!
He is the only dog we let in the house.He is tolerated by our cat,and is loving with the 3 small children.
He is a good "Watch Dog",and stands watch with his mother and father,but they make him eat,drink,and sleep apart from them.
I really love him.I realize he needs a "Home Alone".or with dogs he doesn't know.He socializes ok with other neighborhood dogs!

He likes long walks in the park,white wine,and long conversations in front of the fire.He is a Stock Broker!..Just kidding,but this was starting to sound like a "Singles Ad"!
Cris Colon

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I know both of you :) You should email each other and see if you can find this dog a home. CC, I know beachcomber and the dog will have a great home.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
A big Dog you say?

We have 5 Dobermans purebred, my wife tells me its time to reduce inventory.

I have a bitch that I will give away for only the cost of all the shots she has had to date....She is 8 mo. old and would make a fine watchdog and family pet. (Pto.Pta)

She will be nursing her pups for another 2 weeks or so, If Interested just email me

rci@dr.com

Gringo

sanghita

Oct 22, 2003
maybe pitu

The people from Pitu in Cabarete are looking for a home for a dog they found. Said to me he's fairly large and very sweet. Maybe go by and talk to either Gaby or Thomas.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
Thank you for all suggestions Cc was kind enough to give me one of his dogs which is settling in in nicely and enjoying walks on the beach b/c

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
The strangest thing about this new dog is when he sees somebody it doesn't like instead of going GGggggRR it goes CCCCcccccCC " I wonder why that is ?;)