quick hello

SONIA

Sep 3, 2003
Hellooooo

i was there ... i'm back ... :-( bouhouuuuuu

My week was very nice but very short and very quiet because i was sick " angine aphteuse + sinusite " !!!!

sonia was kapout !

during the weekend i was quiet in rio san juan relax with friends, i went to the pub in cabarete only on monday and wednesday night (' nobody but i like cabarete ! )

i'm back on february for 2 weeks, i'm still in love for DR, i miss soooo much DR , it's sooo cold here, Everything is so monotonous, too quiet, toooo stressed, ... haaaaaaaaaaaa
You will have understood that definitively I do not like here!

i'm still looking and searching everywhere step by step for a job, a house, a car ... every trip i have more and more informations.

but it's difficult to find something with a good salary, i have others ideas in different kind of job but i'm going slowly it's better.

For the moment I work very hard to put the maximum of money aside to have something behind me if my debuts are difficult
but i can't stay here any more for a long time, I am so sad since my return, in maximum 1 year i would be there :) !

wooooooow it's sooo hard !

so, it was just to say hello to all the persons I knew on this great site when I needed informations. Sorry if I saw nobody but i was soooo sick, i had an halloween-face during 4 days ! I would have frightened you :)

See you

take care

sonia ( big kiss for pasha ... mmmm you like that kiss kiss kiss hug hug hug hahaaaaa )

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Hola SONIA!

I'm glad you had a good time.

Banking, Scotia Bank is expanding.
Telecommunications, Verizon USA, owns Codetel.

You might try the home offices, and let them know, you want to be here.

Just a thought.

Tim H.:cool:

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
What...a stealth trip

SONIA said:
Hellooooo....i was there ... i'm back ... Everything is so monotonous, too quiet, toooo stressed, ... haaaaaaaaaaaa
You will have understood that definitively I do not like here!.....
( big kiss for pasha ... mmmm you like that kiss kiss kiss hug hug hug hahaaaaa )
after all that talk before? For shame Sonia. Knock back a few Mort Sabites and enjoy what you've got. Better yet, why don't you write a nice, detailed trip report? For instance, where did you stay, etc.

Best, P

SONIA

Sep 3, 2003
belgium

Hy pasha,

ok i will find time to explain my trip

it's belgium the quiet, monotonous, stressed, beuuuurk... country NOT dominican republic, RD is wonderfull !!!!!! ;)

i think i have contaminated a small part in dr, 3 friends are K.O. with pharyngites, grippe, oups sorry my friends ....

I have to work :bored:

cu tonight ( it's 10:38 am in brussels )

sonia

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
Send me a PM....

with your contact address. Otherwise, we'll be nailed by moderator for using this thread inappropriately.

Best, P

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry you got sick...

But happy you will be back in February.

Keep looking. I am sure that you will find a place for your talents...

next time here you might look at some of the local banks and see if they need international personnel...

Also the major hotel chains...

HB

SONIA

Sep 3, 2003
i miss DR !

Thanks for your good advices !

I am making my CV in English and Spanish like that I could send some to banks and others companies ...

for vehicles, to send my TOYOTA RAV 4 (year 2001 ) it would be to ruin me by the customs (douana) ! very expensive :-(

Somebody knows if to send a vehicle "old-timer" is expensive or not?
It's a VW COX - year 1961.
she's as new, pink ...
... in 1 year or less if you see a pink ball on the roads in DR hahaaaaa it will be me :alien:

question : how to put a photo in the gallery here ? i saw all the pictures :)

Sonia