Closing on a property

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
How long does it usually take to perform a title search/land survey to finalize a closing on a piece of land. ALso, how much should I expect to pay. Pardon my ignorance, but I am asking these question because a friend of mine referred me to visit his familys finca located in the Sabaneta area. If its to my liking, they are willing to sell me a piece of their land.

I'm not expecting to get the same kind deal as scott did in Sosua , but one never knows.

Last edited:

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Thanks for the advice

I will take your office number with me, just in case it all works out. Also, Can the entire transaction be paid with an American visa \Master card.

Last edited:

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Hey, hey, hey

Go easy on me Escott it's my first one,I am still learning the ropes:D. Actually I bought a little spot 800 Sq MTR in size in the Gaspar Hernandez area (Cano Dulce to be exact) . I figure by summer I will probably built either a little log cabin or a cabana on it. What the hell it only cost me $1,000. I know It's not prime area but it's a start. My next one hopefully will be located in a large city such as Cabarete, Sosua, Santiago or POP. In a few decades I'll be were you are today (LOL)!

Last edited: