Wanted: Great night life, nice beaches ?Where sould we go?

davey

Nov 18, 2003
Me and 3 of my friends are going to DR in early December. We are in our late 20's and we are looking for a real exciting nightlife, but at the same time we want some nice beaches. We were thinking of spending 4 or 5 days in Santo Domingo and then 4 or 5 days at a beach resort area. I am trying to think of the best beach town to go to. Which is the most exciting at night? What resort would you suggest where its close to everything?

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
im coming to sosua in march and i was there for a day last year. wow!!!! from what ive heard and read here, that place will rock!!! i understand the nite life is amazing, and there are enough people who can tell you all about the bars in sosua. ive already have logged in my brain for march.

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Late 20's..........

You guys definitely need to be on the North Coast - I would suggest in Cabarete!!!
I live here full time and the youngsters are just going out to party as I'm off to bed!!!!! I then walk my dogs at 06.30 - 07.30am and the youngsters are just going home!!! Think about it?
Peter
(A fossilised old wrinkly)!

davey

Nov 18, 2003
Thanks for the feedback. Any suggestions on which hotel to stay at if we were to go to Caberete. Preferably one on the beach with a real nice pool and close to the nightlife.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
hi Davey,

If you'd like, you can contact me at Kitexcite. We have a kiteboarding school in Cabarete but also have agreements with about 10 properties for our clients. Please let me know how many people, budget, and amenities desired like ac, cable tv, etc. Also dates you would like to come:)

all the best,

Marina
Kitexcite
info@kitexcite.com