Cyber cafes

L

Linda

Could someone point me to a website that lists cyber cafes in the DR? After investigating other options, I think this might be the cheapest way to communicate with the US. Thanks

B

Bill MacDonald

It depends on where you are. I know that Sam's in Puerto Plata has e-mail for a fee.

L

Linda

I will primarily be in Santo Domingo...Puerto Plata for a week. thanks :)

P

Phyllis

Also in PP a bar called "Cheers" located in the Plaza (Playa Dorada complex) has internet access for a fee, I think about 50 pesos for 1/2 an hour.

T

Tom

Linda

Many of the major CODETEL (National Telephone) offices have computers with Internet access for a very reasonable charge.

Tom

J

Joanne

Sam's Bar & Grill, Puerto Plata located in the center of the city, within a block of the central park and three blocks from the Malecon offers E-mail and Internet services in Puerto Plata for 50 pesos per hour, credits given if you do not use the hour.

J

Joanne

Sam's Bar & Grill, Puerto Plata located in the center of the city, within a block of the central park and three blocks from the Malecon offers E-mail and Internet services in Puerto Plata for 50 pesos per hour, credits given if you do not use the hour. Sam's is open from 7AM to approximately 10:30 PM daily, 7 days per week.