Escott

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The "more" Anna is that once again somebody left the computer without signing out of DR1. Remember when Scott posted as Robert?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
LOL. I didn't get it until I read Kens post. Scott, you are a riot..LOL!

Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok makes sense now. I have reset my user cp so that nothing is saved with cookies. Can you imagine the fun he could have in my forum? I have also removed email because I won't be able to excess my sprint account. Oops I better go delete my pm's just in case.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I had chalked it up to a few too many Presidentes, but now I see the wolf for the sheep's clothing....

Hi Jazzy!

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Really, it's true....that Escott is a wonderful, intelligent, hospitable, humorous, outgoing, helpful individual. I am so proud to have met him. He lights up my life.

whoeveriwanttobe

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
We'll know the message is legitimate when we get one reporting what an SOB Scott is.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ken,
I don't think this will add to the authenticity of the thread & I certainly wouldn't call hima SOB, ..... But I would like him to let me know when he is going to let me have my packets of pipe tobacco & cables for my TENS units!!!! AZB gave them to him over two months ago (which I didn't know when Scott gave me a lift to the airport 7 weeks ago otherwise I would have asked for them THEN), & other than one post on here saying he would let me have them ASAP, I haven't heard any more from him!!

I am sure he will be clicking in to see this "Praise of Escot" post, so Come on Scotty - I KNOW you have been to Puerto Plata recently. Give me a call & let me know when you can call in & see Ginnie & I!! Failing your coming across here before next Thursday, I shall be at the reunion with "She that must be Obeyed" & will pick the stuff up then!! That tobacco had better not be too dry for me to smoke after all that time in your car!!! - Grahame.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Grahame, Not to worry I will have some "fresh" Capt. Black for you the third week of Jan.
John

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
I think Escott is an incredible human being. I worship the ground he walks on, and just wish I could become more like him. He is truly and totally magnificent.

DR1 is MINE!

jan2

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 20, 2003
Scott is like Stuart on the Ameritrade commercials and I want to have his baby also.