Women 30's 40's, Where to meet them in DR

S

SteveDR

Hi, I am single guy moving to DR next year, where is the best places to meet nice single women? I am not talking whores, just nice single women in their 30's or 40's. Any nice clubs, single bars, frequented mostly by adults?

Thanks,
Steve

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
They will find you.....

Hello Steve,

In this Country Dominican Women start to go down hill fast as soon as they hit 30 ish.

Dominican Girls in this Country are in big demand between the ages of 18 and 25, So you will have no problem finding a woman between 30 and 40, they will find you....

Just be prepared to take on the extra burden of 2 or 3 kids that they have...You can meet them in the Supermarkets, Banks, Parks, Ice cream Parlors Etc.

Good Luck

Gringo

Last edited:

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Just walk up to any little kid and say, "Take me to your grandmother".

She'll be the one taking care of the kid anyway.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
hahaha, you guys are too much! I stopped to buy perfume for a girlfriend in the states and the girl helping me asked if she was young or old. I said in the middle and she said 25?:)

I was embarrassed to admit she was 45 years old:)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Oh man, this post should get good soon!

Before this gets really funny, let me fan the flames.

If women at that age aren't married, divorced or in between both, or in both, or with many kids (not as if that's a problem, I guess) then you aren't here.

If you're looking for that 30-40 single-something's you may as well bring them with you - and call me - 1.800.freelove!

IMHO, from what I've seen, most women by that age are long gone. I'm whatever years old and I haven't run into many of them, but call Golo, he's the man of the people, he'll know for sure.

Age has very little to do with "relationships" here, again, IMHO, but what do I know? It has more to do with...... other stuff.

Best of luck, don't set your sights on age, it's just a number.

I sense you haven't made a visit?

Maybe it's just where I frequent?

I dunno.

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Cleef,

"...don't set your sights on age, it's just a number."

Could you have possibly been listening to Sapphire music?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Try,"La Casa de Ancianos"

The "Old Folks Home"!
I had a friend coming here for the first time about 7 years ago.He was about 50,and single.He asked me to put an ad in the paper looking to meet single dominican women between 30 and 45 years old!
We compromised on "25 to 35 years old!
After that visit,& before his next,we put an ad for,18 to25 year old Dominicanas!
He wouldn't let me go any "lower"!

My wife was 17 when we met,and 18 when we married,and will give birth to our 3rd child this week,after 8 years of wedded BLISS!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:bandit: :bandit: :bandit: ;)