People of Dominican Republic

B

Blair

Hey, I need to know if and what famos people have come from the Dominican Republic its for a spainsh report and I needed to know and if anyone had or has a picture of them that they could send to me that would be great thanks. Blair

J

JC

Juan Marichal, Baseball Hall of Fame Maria Montez, Actress Oscar de la Renta, Designer Michel Camilo, Jazz Pianist

Maybe somebody else remember more names.

G

Ganon

There are tons of domicican baseball players in the major leagues. Just a few of the more know are: Sammy Sosa plays for Cubs, Fernando Tatis plays for Cardinals, Pedro Martiniez plays for the Red Sox, Raul Mondesi plays for Dodgers. There are more Dominicans in the majors than any other country but USA. San Pedro de Marcoris is home to many of them.

S

Sammy

Didn't Micheal Jackson spend his honeymoon in the Dominican with Lisa Marie?

B

Barbara Guerra

Me gustaria saber cual es el chat room para la republica dominicana. Gracias.

J

Juanita

Antonio Banderas and his wife Melanie Griffin, and I know that Julio Iglesias owns a house around the Punta Cana area.

M

Martine

How about Felipe Alou and his sons. Felipe is coach to the Montreal Expos (unfortunately for him, they're not very good) and I believe both Jesus and the other son (can't remember his name) both played (still play) in the majors.

K

KERWIN

your dominican friend

hello i am kerwin and i was born in the dominican republic , i am an english teacher it means that i have no problem in talking to you i am coffee and milk color i also study marketing at the university and i have some candians friends and i really like canadians tha its why i am writing you , well as you see i have no problem with the english language and if you have any question about me conact me as soon as possible i will be waiting for, see you .

your west side friend