Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chiropractor in Cabarete?

Is that Canadian chiropractor now in business in Cabarete. Hopefully he is and someone knows his phone number.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Ken, he is in practice. Unfortunately I do not know the phone number but he shares offices with Gideon Plaut. Anyone know the telephone number for the medicical clinic in Cabarete?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about a Canadian chiropractor, but the number of Servi Med (with Gidion) is 571-0964.
    Hope this helps.

quaqualita

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

the chiropractor in Cabarete is American. His name is larry mason and he works out of the NEW Servi-Med location in the middle of town. I highly recommend him. He's great and really knows what he's doing!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Idea what he is charging? (Locals)

There is a Chiropractor in the area of Sun Village in Cofresi that was recommended to me,

However he is charging $60.00 US for his ten minute Bone Crunching session.
    It will be a snowy day in the DR. before he gets that from me...

After living here 14 years I will not start paying Tourist rates. I go twice a week for a one hour massage and pay the woman RD. $ 250.00 per visit.

This same woman tells me see gets US. $30.00 to $40.00 an HR. plus tips from Tourists in Playa Dorada.

Gringo
    Last edited by Gringo; 11-25-2003 at 07:30 PM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

60 dollars / session??????
    I must be in the wrong place to practice. Come to me in santiago and pay dominican prices. I am alot cheaper and also experienced in all types of spinal injuries / complications. American educated and national board certified (USA).
    My number is 612-4220 office 399 5959 cel.
    Dr. Aftab Babar at your service.
    Have a nice day.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by AZB
    60 dollars / session??????
    I must be in the wrong place to practice. Come to me in santiago and pay dominican prices. I am alot cheaper and also experienced in all types of spinal injuries / complications. American educated and national board certified (USA).
    My number is 612-4220 office 399 5959 cel.
    Dr. Aftab Babar at your service.
    Have a nice day.
    Sounds good to me Doc.
    I have to come into Santiago to get my Toyota serviced soon, I will call first then look you up.

Thanks

Gringo

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Originally posted by marina
    the chiropractor in Cabarete is American. His name is larry mason and he works out of the NEW Servi-Med location in the middle of town. I highly recommend him. He's great and really knows what he's doing!
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll feel well enough by next week to see him. Does he work by appointment?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

From our experience, he works by appointment. Good luck!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default excellent chiropractor

I have been seeing Dr. Jim Bailes who is a medical doctor as well as a chiropractor. I have serious health problems and have seen a tremendous change in my health since seeing Dr. Jim. he comes to your house for therapy. If you would like to reach you can contact him at 280-3221.

I have only been here two months and there's been tremendous change in my physical condition. I highly recommend his services.

Best of luck,
    Billie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast