Chiropractor in Cabarete?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Is that Canadian chiropractor now in business in Cabarete. Hopefully he is and someone knows his phone number.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Yes Ken, he is in practice. Unfortunately I do not know the phone number but he shares offices with Gideon Plaut. Anyone know the telephone number for the medicical clinic in Cabarete?

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
I don't know about a Canadian chiropractor, but the number of Servi Med (with Gidion) is 571-0964.
Hope this helps.

quaqualita

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
the chiropractor in Cabarete is American. His name is larry mason and he works out of the NEW Servi-Med location in the middle of town. I highly recommend him. He's great and really knows what he's doing!

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Any Idea what he is charging? (Locals)

There is a Chiropractor in the area of Sun Village in Cofresi that was recommended to me,

However he is charging $60.00 US for his ten minute Bone Crunching session.
It will be a snowy day in the DR. before he gets that from me...

After living here 14 years I will not start paying Tourist rates. I go twice a week for a one hour massage and pay the woman RD. $ 250.00 per visit.

This same woman tells me see gets US. $30.00 to $40.00 an HR. plus tips from Tourists in Playa Dorada.

Gringo

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
60 dollars / session??????
I must be in the wrong place to practice. Come to me in santiago and pay dominican prices. I am alot cheaper and also experienced in all types of spinal injuries / complications. American educated and national board certified (USA).
My number is 612-4220 office 399 5959 cel.
Dr. Aftab Babar at your service.
Have a nice day.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
60 dollars / session??????
I must be in the wrong place to practice. Come to me in santiago and pay dominican prices. I am alot cheaper and also experienced in all types of spinal injuries / complications. American educated and national board certified (USA).
My number is 612-4220 office 399 5959 cel.
Dr. Aftab Babar at your service.
Have a nice day.

Sounds good to me Doc.
I have to come into Santiago to get my Toyota serviced soon, I will call first then look you up.

Thanks

Gringo

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
marina said:
the chiropractor in Cabarete is American. His name is larry mason and he works out of the NEW Servi-Med location in the middle of town. I highly recommend him. He's great and really knows what he's doing!

Thanks. Hopefully I'll feel well enough by next week to see him. Does he work by appointment?

Billie

Feb 19, 2003
excellent chiropractor

I have been seeing Dr. Jim Bailes who is a medical doctor as well as a chiropractor. I have serious health problems and have seen a tremendous change in my health since seeing Dr. Jim. he comes to your house for therapy. If you would like to reach you can contact him at 280-3221.

I have only been here two months and there's been tremendous change in my physical condition. I highly recommend his services.

Best of luck,
Billie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dr. Jim Bailes is good friend of mine and an excellent doctor. He is a medical doctor (licensed in DR as well) and a american certified chiropractor. He lives in costambar but makes house visits. I think he was working out of centro medico Bournigal in puerto Plata as well.
If you folks live in puerto plata area then I would urge everyone to see him for your chiropractic needs.
Have a nice day.
Regards.
AZB