Thanksgiving at Rockys!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
We had a great time. Well over 100 people showed up and people hung out till the wee hours.

It is now 10 am and 20+ of us are having breakfast at rockys and still enjoying each others company.

I want to thank each and every one of you that made it here and hope that everyone else that didn't had a great Thanksgiving. Yeah even the Brits! LOL (READ JOKE FOLKS)

Back to my table, just wanted to post what a success it was and let everyone know to put down Easter Sunday on their calanders because I am going to throw the LARGEST GREATEST DR1 BASH in the HISTORY of the DR on that day so make your plans NOW!

Email Marco for reservations as soon as you can so you don't get closed out again of a great meal and time. Details will follow within the next week or so as soon as I can get it together.

For those that are going to be around on Christmas we have a Christmas dinner at Rockys although it isn't nothing like Easter and Thanksgiving but please join us. New Years at Rockys is the biggest party on the North Coast but it isn't thrown by my but by Marco where he gives out about 75 bottles of the Bubbly so contact him if you want in on that.

Regards
Scott

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I agree the evening was a great sucess & my thanks to all who were responsible for organising it!! My apologies to all those I was unable to meet - I had a previous engagement with a CURRY supper, cooked by an English Indian (or maybe he was an Indian Englishman) & that is one thing I NEVER miss!!

Continuing in your (JOKE) format Scott,es we Brits too are able to give thanks on this 'Thanksgiving' day which you celebrate!!! We give thanks that the Good Lord allowed us to be drubbed at so many places by you Americans that we were able to draw out of "The Colony" & resume our natural place at the head of the world - MY how things have changed since then!!!

Steady with planning future events so far ahead Scott, you know what you said to "She who must be Obeyed" last night about your memory & Altzheimers!!!! Take care of that brain of yours because the future of property on the North Coast rests upon it being in good form!!!

Shan't see you guys at Christmas but the New Years do is a possiblility - Non secetarian between the Colonies & Brits - & doesn't really become a religious problem either!! Should be a GOOD do!! - Grahame
PS. Any idea how much was put in the hat for Johnny's widow?? I left my Brandy there for him & put a couple of pesos in but would like to hear of much more having gone in!! -GB.

Escott

I watched on Rockys webcam with interest until it got to dark to see, glad you had a great time.
I know you did because we had a good time a week ago at Rocky's as well, be back in late January, perhaps we can hook up again.
Get those pic's in a bit at a ti,e don't overload mymailbox.

Wud & Warden

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It was a great evening. Kudos to Scott and Marco for making it happen.

It's always fun to meet so many genuine people!

GringoDiablo

Nov 8, 2003
Wow

Yes it was really great to meet everyone. People are so different then what you would imagine, I didn't hate AZB one bit lol. And who thought the night would end with Escott and Xanadu sharing corked wine and cheese in a bubble bath!

Dale, soakin up the love in Sosua :cool:

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Re: Wow

GringoDiablo said:
And who thought the night would end with Escott and Xanadu sharing corked wine and cheese in a bubble bath!

XR - you devil!!! :bandit:
Escott - you got into a bath with XR?!?! ;)

Stay well,
Amy

Last edited:

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Secret is Out

GringoDiablo said:
Yes it was really great to meet everyone. People are so different then what you would imagine, I didn't hate AZB one bit lol. And who thought the night would end with Escott and Xanadu sharing corked wine and cheese in a bubble bath!

The secret is out... I have heard all the details!!!! Hmmmmmm!

GG