While I'm in Sosua

Anna_On_Holiday

Nov 20, 2003
Please PM me with this user name or email me at annaconiglio@hotmail.com. I'm not signing in with my other name while away.

Danny and Dianne email me at the above email. Hillybilly I will be in Santiago Friday morning I just didn't know how early I should be there. I'd say 11 am a good time for me to get there.
Ken how are you feeling? I'm not leaving town till I meet you and Barbara
Anna Coniglio

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Hi Anna!
I was just thinking about you this morning! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

P.S. Snow on the ground in Brampton this morning and it's still there!

Be safe,
Maryanne

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sorry I missed you when you were in the big city, Anna.

Maybe next time?

Chiri

Anna_On_Holiday

Nov 20, 2003
Maryanne I don't want to come back. I keep forgetting what time of the year it is.

Jan I know I will live to regret that ofter ( wink wink)but hey I could still run into him again. I had so much fun with you and Mike

Chiri yes hopelly next time I'll plan better.

Dec 9, 2002
Hey Anna!! Good to know you still got it girl! Still can't believe you said no ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

It was good to meet you last week, hope you are still enjoying your holiday, I know I am - this is the first time I've been on line since getting here. I seem to be doing other stuff all the time (hmmmmm, wonder what that could be then?).

Take care!
Pat xx

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Just spent an enjoyable couple of hours with Anna. Really glad to have met her before she left since I was unable to do so at the Thanksgiving bash.

She told me that during her two weeks here she has been making a scientific study of sanki behavior and has cataloged all their pickup lines and their moves. Starry-eyed newbies who gush about their new love in Men from Mars and women from Venus aren't going to score points with moderator Anna for being so gullible.