*** Easter Bash - April 11th ***

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Easter Bash

I figure this is as good of a time as any to prime you all for the NEXT Biggest DR1 Easter Bash. Start making your reservations now to arrive in time for this. We will be filling all the planes coming into the country so Airline tickets will get scarce!:)

It will be held on April 11th at Rockys Bar/Restaurant in Sosua.

Reservations please email Marco at:
rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

Menu is not set yet but will be worked on within the next week and posted. Prices won't be posted until we get more of the details.

We are going to be setting up something to benefit the Children of Sosua to coinside with the Easter Bash. Details will follow and we already have a group of people working on it. I promise it will be something that all of us at DR1 will be proud to take part in. I for one am looking forward to this. This will NOT be just a black hole without accountability but something you will see with your very own eyes and have an understanding about before you contribute.

"Due to the fact that people made reservations and didn't show I want you to know that if you make them and don't show without showing courtesy to cancel you will pay for your meal anyway. Also if you ask me to make Hotel reservations and don't have the courtesy of calling me to cancel I will make you pay for them."

Scott

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
April 11

That's my birthday! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than to spend it in the DR with you guys. Hope to spend some time in Sosua and then sometime in La Romana, my old home town.
Scott, I may be contacting you later on for some suggestions for a place to stay. (I know, I know, search the archives)

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Green Eggs and Ham!!

Put us down for two. Go Scott!! If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know. Danny has always had a hankering to herd bunnies :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: ;)

Dianne

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
KenoshaChris and Isabel are in there unless she comes to her senses and dumps me by then. Will e-mail Marco accordingly. Nice to hear from you D&D. Its cold up here. There was actually ice on the harbor behind the house when I got back here.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Hey, it is NEVER too early

to help the people get Airline tickets before I sell them all out! Buy them now folks because this is going to be the biggest DR1 Bash in the history of the Dominican Republic! Make no bones about it, you will have the most fun possible without getting arrested for doing something illegal.

Reservations have started to arrive.

D&D are the first reservations! Thanks for getting us started!
Escott
Robert
AZB
ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS BY QUOTING:

Last edited:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
at last!

I do believe I'll be able to make this one. yay.

Will zip off an email to Marco.

thks!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
tongue-in-cheek or foot-in-mouth?

well hell. My comedic sensibility is nowhere near as developed as the dramatic one.

ahem. In response to the question:

Escott said:
Why did you make me wait so long?

... dramatic sensibility?

Was it failure to include a question mark? Generally, I like questions. sorry.

All that aside, I am excited about the bash. Am at your service, sir.

:) D

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Escott said:
Too late, I am taken now. I will introduce you to my new next exwife!

aha! You had reason for thanksgiving then. I still look forward to meeting you, but am a tad disappointed, I admit. In principle only though. One must be strong and resist potential ex-wives. hee.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
dawnwil said:
aha! You had reason for thanksgiving then. I still look forward to meeting you, but am a tad disappointed, I admit. In principle only though. One must be strong and resist potential ex-wives. hee.
Hey, in the DR I do most nothing other than resist the women. Been resisting them for a long time. My friend Marco from Rockys would tell women that inquired about me that I was Gay. He thought he was a wise guy but all I could think about was thanking him one day.

Hell half the people think I am gay and the other half think I beat my girlfriends. Go figger...

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Well, the second part may indeed be true, if interpretation is flexible.

There is a girlfriend who will never let you down ... close at hand, one might say.

Is this still on topic do you think?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can we keep the chit chat off the board. Take it to email or PM, your just wasting space, time and my US$ here.