Curious thoughts....any reactions

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
-Justice has been served Dominican style: all assets, properties, helicopters, cars, jeepetas confiscated from Pepe Goico have been returned to him. Crime does pay in DR

-Will the great Cuban fraud scandal at Cubanacan(the tourist industry empire) accredited to Juan Jose Vega, the tourism czar, repeat itself here in DR with so many dollars now controlled by our hotel industry?

-Many Boston fans and even Pedro Martinez are salivating over Curt Schilling's signing with the Red Sox and are now buying season tickets and dreaming of a world series...As I said before, don't rush!!! Schilling is not facing nine batters in the NL He faces 8 and an automatic out with the pitcher hitting. Schilling does not like the DH- Did you know his ERA in interleague games? vs. Baltimore 5.28, Toronto 5.45, Texas 6.00, Boston 5.32, CWS 3.86, Cleveland 4.20, Detroit 5.79, Seattle 6.00 and Yankees 4.66. Lifetime he has won only 9 games and lost 16 against the American League. His lifetime ERA is 3.33(not Pedro-like). No AL shotouts. He tried to complete 9 games, therefor his ass was kicked- I would not hold my breath for a world series with him.

-Surprise, surprise!! The merengue has been totally shotout of the GRAMMYS. Even the genre was merged with salsa in the tropical slot. It will be a salsa sweep. Can you blame the Grammys when our best shot at it are "fusilamientos" by Toros Band of "Mi primer Millon"? Isn't Juanes offended? Milly is complaining her latest CD is getting no play in DR thanks to his bad promoter. NO!!! What about bad music?

-Will Perico Ripiao be nominated for the Oscar for comedy??? Just a joke guys....

-What do Guido Gomez Mazara, Italo Angelini Liranzo, Hatuey De Camps, Edmond Elias have in common? Ask the French DEA and the FBI about it-

-How much will the new GTO cost when it arrives in DR with a dollar going at $50 to one? How about $1,550,000 pesos? Anyone for ...Little GTO!!! And it comes with a 5.7lt. 350hp, 365ft. of torque.

-The obituaries today show a picture of Jose Castro, the assasinated child and wife abuser who got justice from his family- a mass is scheduled for his soul, which went to hell. He might replace Lucifer. I suggested he be buried in a riverbed of a San Cristobal River, where he deserves to repay his debt to the enviroment.

TW

TW

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Golo100 said:
-
-Surprise, surprise!! The merengue has been totally shotout of the GRAMMYS. Even the genre was merged with salsa in the tropical slot. It will be a salsa sweep. Can you blame the Grammys when our best shot at it are "fusilamientos" by Toros Band of "Mi primer Millon"? Isn't Juanes offended? Milly is complaining her latest CD is getting no play in DR thanks to his bad promoter. NO!!! What about bad music?

TW

I think it isnt Juanes who should be offended but Bacilos. That song got more airplay in the merengue version than in its original version.

Anyway, I am just curious about the assosiation between Mr. Decamps, Mazara, Liranzo and Elias.
Is it:
A-Money Laundering
B-Drug Trafficking
C-Murder
D-All of the above

Sep 20, 2003
golo, you write the best posts!!! i always look for your posts first when coming to the forum.

you almost convinced me to change my opinion of trujillo...